Title: Frederic: Resurrection of Music Director's Cut
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Forever Entertainment S. A.
Forever Entertainment S. A.
Release Date: 21 Apr, 2016
frederic resurrection of music director's cut. frederic resurrection of music director's cut badge. frederic resurrection of music director's cut. frederic resurrection of music director's cut badge
The Director's Cut is, at BEST, two extra song\/stages over Frederic: Resurrection of Music. The Director's Cut isn't terrible compared to the other version, just inferior. I got the game while it was 90% off, and I do feel it's worth 59 cents. It would've been better as a DLC to add the two new songs to the original game.
I couldn't try the multi-player. It takes too long to get into a game unless you have a friend to play with. The global stats for the game suggests that there have been just over 1000 multiplayer games played, so it was likely dead on arrival.
The visual quality of the stages feels lower than the original, and while they did add "damage modeling" for your opponents when you execute an attack, it only amounts to your foes looking angry or worried with sparking equipment. The two new opponents and both forms of Mastermind X do not have any of these damaged states. I don't think the arena fights have them either.
The note sequences are different on for the stages. In some cases, the difference in minor. In other cases, they are drastic. Two examples of the more drastic cases are:
1. The arena unlocked for finishing the game on normal has a 30+ second segment of the song featuring TWO NOTES on ALL difficulties. Meaning the correct way to play that part of the song is to sit there and do nothing. It's very boring.
2. The note sequence for the duel in Ireland on the top two difficulties follows the background fiddle instead of the main melody. That's several measures of 16th notes on a high tempo song. This makes the song THE HARDEST in all three Frederic games. If this was limited to just the maximum difficulty, I would be less irate about it.
To reiterate, I feel that Director's Cut isn't terrible compared to the other version, just inferior. I got the game while it was 90% off, and I do feel it was worth the 59 cents I paid. But all things totaled, this game was a disappointment. I would've been happier if it was a DLC that just added the two new songs to the original game.. Whilst this game seems to have a great concept and potential, I found the controls very clunky to use being largely reliant on one hand. Part of it may be like that for me since I have a pianist's background and set up to play as such, but the just being so single hand based kind of made this awkward. There's other rhythm games I've enjoyed more as the controls were far more intuitive.
TLDR - Great concept, bad controls.. Sigh....Well, I'll keep this as short as possible.
This is not a good game by standard, The very reason I bought this is out of nostalgic value since I have once play this game on my first ever smartphone. Back then the control was "Good" in my eye, Since you are directly touching the piano key via the touch screen surface. And even the art was a bit quirky and voice acting is down right terrible. The game still alright to play to the end.
Now since the game port to PC, I can very much clarified a couple of pro\/con out right for you all.
+ The music, I don't know what the other would said, But I do like the music in this game. A mix of many thing and it's alright to enjoy (My favorite however is a main menu theme, Love it!!)
And that's all for Pro, Time for Con
- The gameplay is terrible, The note came to fast even on easy mode. And that's what all difficulty boiled down to. Speed!! and how your "Compete bar" reduce. Nothing more, No challenge by adding note, No extra keys nothing!!!
- The art was....terrible for PC game. I'm fine when it were still android game but for PC and to have THIS!!?
- The voice acting is...as terrible as alway. I start to dislike my protagonist as game went by from his terrible voice acting and due to terrible plot.
In overall, Bought this at a seriouls heavy Discount and only if you want to try something new in your life.. It's PIANO HERO with a lot of well drawing comics. Short game that I came back to once a while. Love it!. I'm in love with music, and you know what, this is the best game I had ever played in my entire life. I love everything about it! I love the music, I love the characters, I love it all! I'm so glad I payed money for this game! I'm never leaving music behind!
"Music is the soul, and those who deny the soul are bad performers." -Zachery Rondo
Ultimate Conspiracy Pack download blackbox
Elven Magic 2 download bittorrent
Hello Pollution! Original Soundtrack download for mobile
Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds Deluxe Bundle crack with full game
Timelapse Torrent Download [PC]
Battle of Empires : 1914-1918 - Russian Empire download apkpure
Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit - $5 support for Gamers for Good [F...
Cards, puzzles and match3 bundle with TCards All in one Ativador do...
Slug Blast download for pc
Portal of Evil Bundle Free Download [Keygen]