Ghostlight Manor Ativador Download [portable]
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
Ghostlight Manor’s primary gameplay mechanic will have you revealing, managing, and scaring away hordes of monsters using several specialized light beams packed into a ghoul-busting robot called Lightbot.
Explore a haunted countryside as you make your way toward a mysterious mansion at the end of a long and treacherous path. You'll need to use advanced tactics and strategic planning to make your way to the source of the monster invasion!
Story Mode will introduce you to a cast of 8 kinds of troublesome monsters as well as 2 helpful allies and 6 different specialized light beams to help Lightbot and you on your journey. Multiplayer features 7 different stages that pits players against one another to complete their goals first – earning combos or rescuing Cats will send hauntings to opponents which can give you a serious edge! Practice Mode is an endless stage where you can play in “peace” to hone your skills and try out different strategies! Multiplayer is where you will test your skills against other players or various AI opponents to prove yourself a true monster hunting master!
- Your best defense against the encroaching monsters are special light beams built into Lightbot. Utilize the different types of beams to set up combos and complete objectives, and unlock new light beam types as you progress!
- Gameplay centers on turn-based encounters with different creatures, each with unique abilities that combine to work for or against you to drain Lightbot's batteries and stop you in your tracks!
- Online and LAN multiplayer matches support 2-4 players and are fast and fun! 7 competitive stages are included at launch.
[**]Play against our newly introduced and specially-tuned A.I. on three different difficulty settings to hone your skills and learn to haunt with the best of them!
[**]Earning combos or rescuing Cats in multiplayer sends hauntings to other players – bigger combos will cause more monstrous hauntings!
- Ghostlight Manor is easy to learn but difficult to master! It will take tactical and strategic planning the further your journey goes.
- There are 154 tokens to collect throughout the game which will unlock new regions and light beams during your adventure. Expect to encounter 13 unique level modifiers and objectives over 60 increasingly challenging levels.
- Lushly orchestrated original music score.
- Secret levels and bonuses
- Trading cards
- Easter Eggs: Press 'Shift + E' to reveal secrets in each level
The Seattle Indies Expo (SIX@PAX) jury loved Ghostlight:
“I’ve never played a game with this mechanic before, and I thought it was really fun and unique! The simplicity/complexity ratio is just right – you don’t try to get too fancy but there are also enough elements that can be mixed and matched that the game stays fresh.”
“Lovely design and tons of content, it feels like a love letter to PopCap, and that’s meant in the most complimentary ways.”
“I really like the art for this game. I’m a big fan of the classic Universal monster aesthetic, and the game has a lot of fun with these different types of creatures.” a09c17d780
Title: Ghostlight Manor
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, Strategy
Digital Future Lab
Release Date: 10 Dec, 2016
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5, 2.67 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280 X 720 Minimum Resolution
This is a wonderful little game. The art is cute, the music is charming while also being spooky and there is enough challenge to make each level feel like an accomplishment and extra objectives to add another layer for those who like their games harder.
10\/10 would spook again.. This game is incredible after you get through the tutorial levels!. I've been watching this game since the Greenlight campaign and I wasn't sure if it was going to feel like a mobile port from the videos, but it looks better than I was expecting. It's not a super-exciting visual experience, but it looks good and has a lot of personality. Reminds me a of a Popcap game, like a cross between Peggle and Plants vs. Zombies.
I'd say this is like a tactical strategy game for people who like casual and puzzle games. It doesn't really fit in any genres exactly but it's turn based and you need to think about what you're doing.
- The gameplay is unique and the challenges are fun, I played last night for like 5 hours
- The sound design and music is good and the soundtrack is a nice bonus
- The graphics aren't that exciting but they don't suck and work for the game
- There seems to be a decent amount of content, I played for about 5 hours and made it to level 27 out of 56
- You earn coins by completing objectives and need to use them to unlock new areas of the map<\/li><\/ul>Cons