Summary - A new market study, titled “Global Integrated Smart Traffic Management System Market Research Report 2020”has been featured on WiseGuy Reports.
Global Integrated Smart Traffic Control System Market was valued at US$ 11 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to reach US$ 29.6 billion by 2026 displaying a reasonable CAGR of 13.3% over the forecast period (2020-2026). Integrated traffic systems are multi-modal transport systems, where modes of transport are linked with each other. The implementation of integrated traffic systems would result in the easy movement of automobiles. The integrated traffic system is a combination of information and communication technology with transportation infrastructure, to improve passenger safety and enhances the competence of the overall transport process. The system is designed to enable the optimal utilization of traffic flow on existing roadways. It contains a database management system for traffic data (including accidents, roadway volumes, and signal timing details) and links this database to the traffic analysis programs. With the growing number of vehicles on roads, need for integrated traffic system across various public and private infrastructures has increased. The demand for sophisticated traffic management software such as automatic number plate recognition, smart surveillance, and smart signalling has been increasing across the globe. The continuous transformation in the roadway infrastructure has led to an increased need for managing traffic through automatic operations. Further, rising income levels have increased the demand for personal mobility and led to a rise in road traffic in major cities across the globe, which has increased the demand for advanced traffic systems such as integrated traffic systems. The increasing demand for reduction in average traffic speed is expected to fuel the overall growth of the integrated traffic systems market. However, initial investments in existing road infrastructure and its capital-intensive nature are inhibiting the growth of the technology.
ALSO READ :https://starsian.com/2020/11/%ED%86%B5%ED%95%A9-%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%88%...
Reasons to buy:
• Current and future market size from 2018 to 2026 in terms of value (US$)
• Combined analysis of deep dive secondary research and input from primary research through Key Opinion Leaders of the industry
• Regional level details of the overall adoption & Utilization of integrated smart traffic control system market
• A quick review of overall industry performance at a glance
• An In-depth analysis of key industry players
• A detailed analysis of drivers, restraints, key trends and opportunities prevailing in the industry
• Examination of industry attractiveness with the help of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and start ups
• The study comprehensively covers the market across different segments and sub-segments of the market
• Region Covered: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and MEA (Middle East & Africa)
UMI understands that you may have your own business need, hence we also provide fully customized solutions to clients. Integrated Smart Traffic Control System Market can be customized to country level or any other market segment.
FOR MORE DETAILS: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/5762628-integrated-smart-tra...
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +162-825-80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)