AME CEE has not received any gifts yet
Passing the JEE mains examination might not be a necessity in many colleges, even though some colleges demand so. One can get admission by clearing any other examination at a national, state or college level to get admission based on the requirements of the institution they are interested in.
• Exceptional manual dexterity and concentration.
• Extensive practical experience with computers, diagnostic equipment, x-ray machines, aeroplanes, and power tools.
• The ability to work long hours.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM from a recognised board or are currently taking it.
• A three-year engineering degree in any field from a college or board that has received AICTE approval.
• Anyone who meets the requirements for a B.Tech in any stream may enrol in an AME programme.
• The age range of the applicants at the time of admission is 16 to 28.
• The candidate cannot have a physical impairment or colour blindness.
• The candidate must have…
An aircraft maintenance engineer is a career that anyone interested in working in the aviation sector should highly consider pursuing (AME). An aircraft maintenance engineer (AME) maintains a wide range of machinery. They have diagnostic, troubleshooting, and repair responsibilities for aviation safety, security, and maintenance.…