Shifting should always be an easy and carefree process for the customer. Below things should be kept in mind while shifting:-
1.Tape boxes well - Tape the boxes tightly from all edges in order to prevent breaking or spillage.
2. Invest in high-quality packing materials - Use cartons, tapes, and bubble wraps of high-quality which will help in keeping the stuff safe and secure.
3. Use the right size of boxes - Heavy items should be placed in small boxes and light items in big boxes. This way all your items will be secured.
4. Use plastic wrap to avoid leaks - Take care of anything that has the potential to spill.
5. Never pack boxes with empty spaces - Empty space in boxes could break the box or the things inside during shifting. So never leave more than needed space in the box.
6. Mark the boxes - Mark the boxes with a list of inventory in each box. This will be of great help during unpacking.
7. Put Aside Stuff to Sell- There are many items that you don’t want or will not go with the interior of the new house, but you don’t want to throw them away. So one should pack these items and set them aside.
8. Take a final inspection - Make a final visit inside your old home to make sure there is nothing important for you, left in the house.
9. Pack essential items separately - Pack the toiletry, soaps, shampoos, and detergent separately. You can use plastics to avoid any kind of leakage in the package box.
10. Defrost and clean your fridge - Defrost and remove the water completely from the fridge. Any scope of water after packing could damage the fridge along with the package.
If you want a hassle-free shifting experience then reach out at Gati Packers And Movers
Our Few Branches
Gati Packers And Movers Pune
Gati Packers And Movers Mumbai
Gati Packers And Movers Hyderabad
Gati Packers And Movers Delhi
Gati Packers And Movers Chennai