Nowadays having leg vein conditions are quite common. Later on in life, there are a few determinants that can increase one’s risk of developing spider or varicose veins days a vein doctor California. Some people are more prone to having them while some of us might enjoy not having to develop varicose veins and spider veins throughout life. It is best to do something to prevent vein treatment before it is too late if you are part of the population described in the eight risk factors cited below. A person’s chances of developing varicose or spider veins, the following factors are conditions that can increase so it is useful to know about them in order to prevent yourself. Some of the risk factors include:
- Lack of exercise- According to the vein specialist California, Not getting enough exercise can increase the risk of having vein conditions. Because standing or sitting for prolonged hours causes veins to weaken, this will force your veins to exert more effort to pump blood to your heart. People who sit with their legs bent or crossed increase the risk of getting spider or varicose veins even further.
- Changes in the body’s hormones- During menopause, puberty, or pregnancy changes in body hormones that commonly occur also puts one at risk for vein conditions. This is why women are more prone to varicose veins as compared to men. Medication that adjusts hormone artificially such as birth control pills and other medicines that contain progesterone and estrogen also may increase the risk of forming vein complications and weakening and this may lead to your varicose vein treatment lately.
- How old the person is- A person having vein conditions is one of the more obvious risk factors. The more prone you will be to having vein problems because as you get older, the valves in your veins weaken and may not work as well and you may need to go to a vein specialist near me California, the older you are, especially if you do not get enough exercise.
- Weight gain- On your body, in line with lack of exercise, is having excess weight. On your veins, being overweight or obese puts extra pressure and again, makes them work harder. If one is not careful, this can especially lead to varicose veins.
- Becoming pregnant- With the double risk of hormonal changes and weight gain pregnancy usually carries it. There is a huge increase in the amount of blood in the body more specifically during pregnancy. This is the reason for veins to enlarge. It is possible to acquire varicose veins while pregnant because the growing uterus also puts pressure on the veins. However, exercising during pregnancy helps decrease that risk. It is the major cause for women who seeks varicose vein treatment san jose.
- Skin tone- The more visible spider veins are if your skin tone is fairer and as mentioned above, the risk increases when you spend too much time under the sun.
- Medical history of your family- The likelihood that you also might have weak vein valves is high if there is someone in your family with vein conditions. About half the population in the family has another member who has them as well.
Article Source : https://veintreatmentca.blogspot.com/2021/09/7-factors-that-increas...