Assetto Corsa Download For Pc In Parts
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
NEXT GENERATION RACING SIMULATOR
Assetto Corsa features an advanced DirectX 11 graphics engine that recreates an immersive environment, dynamic lighthing and realistic materials and surfaces. The advanced physics engine is being designed to provide a very realistic driving experience, including features and aspects of real cars, never seen on any other racing simulator such as tyre flat spots, heat cycles including graining and blistering, very advanced aerodynamic simulation with active movable aerodynamics parts controlled in real time by telemetry input channels, hybrid systems with kers and energy recovery simulation. Extremely detailed with single player and multiplayer options, exclusive licensed cars reproduced with the best accuracy possible, thanks to the official cooperation of Car Manufacturers.
ASSETTO CORSA has been developed at the KUNOS Simulazioni R&D office, located just inside the international racing circuit of Vallelunga, allowing the team to develop the game with the cooperation of real world racing drivers and racing teams.
The circuits have been developed using Laser scan technology, in order to guarantee the highest level of accuracy possible in reproducing real world motor racing environments.
Monza, Silverstone, Imola, Mugello, Spa, Brands Hatch and many more tracks, including the historical reproduction of Monza, that brings again to life the legendary Sopraelevata, the high-speed oval where races were staged until 1961.
The Assetto Corsa physics engine is all new, using practical knowledge acquired from working closely with the elite of motorsport in order to engineer the best possible accuracy of physics and tactility of feeling.
A physics engine like this begs to be used with officially licensed contents: Abarth, Audi, BMW, Classic Team Lotus, Ferrari, KTM, Lamborghini, Lotus cars, McLaren, Mercedes, Scuderia Glickenhaus, Pagani, Porsche, Tatuus and many more!
Enjoy ASSETTO CORSA using any kind of game device: keyboard, joypad, joystick, steering wheels including any kind of professional device and the most common motion systems.
ASSETTO CORSA is also compatible and ready for Oculus and OpenVR/VIVE, triple monitor view, Track IR and 3D VISION.
GAMEPLAY & FEATURES
Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as a fully customizable, single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races, custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race. Drag races, drift challenges and much more! Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps; an adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
MODDING & CUSTOMIZATION
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customisation and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional simracers, gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks, taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
- Abarth 595 EsseEsse (3 variants)
- Abarth 500 EsseEsse (2 variants)
- Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Launch Edition
- Alfa Romeo MiTo QV
- Audi Sport Quattro (2 variants)
- Audi S1
- Bmw 1M (2 variants)
- Lamborghini Miura S.V.
- Lotus Elise SC (3 variants)
- Maserati Alfieri
- Maserati Quattroporte GTS
- Maserati Levante S
- Mazda MX-5 NA
- Porsche Panamera G2
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
- Porsche Macan Turbo
- Shelby Cobra
- RUF CTR Yellowbird
- Toyota GT-86
- Ford Mustang 2015
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray
- Bmw M3 E30 Evo (3 variants)
- Bmw M3 E30 Group A
- Bmw M3 E30 DTM
- Bmw M3 E92 (3 variants)
- Bmw Z4 E89 (3 variants)
- Lotus Evora GTC
- Lotus Evora GX
- McLaren MP4-12c GT3
- Bmw Z4 GT3
- Bmw M3 GT2
- Ferrari 458 GT2
- P4/5 Competizione
- Mercedes SLS GT3
- Classic Team Lotus Type 49
- Classic Team Lotus 98T
- Ferrari 312T
- Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2
- Mazda 787B
- Audi R8 Plus
- Ferrari LaFerrari
- Ferrari 458 Italia (2 variants)
- Ferrari F40 (2 variants)
- Ferrari 599xx
- Lamborghini Huracán Performante
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- McLaren Mp4 12c
- Mercedes SLS AMG
- Nissan GTR NISMO
- Pagani Zonda R
- Pagani Huayra
- Pagani Huayra BC
- Lotus Evora S (2 variants)
- Lotus Exige S Roadster
- Lotus Exige Scura
- Lotus 2 Eleven GT4
- KTM X-Bow R
- Lotus 2 Eleven
- Lotus Evora GTE
- Lotus Evora GTE Carbon
- Lotus Exige 240R (2 variants)
- Lotus Exige V6 Cup
- Tatuus FA-01
- Lotus Exos T125 (2 variants)
- Laguna Seca
- Magione - "Autodromo dell'Umbria"
- Imola - "Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari"
- Mugello - "Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello"
- Silverstone - GP
- Silverstone - International
- Silverstone - National
- Silverstone 1967
- Monza - "Autodromo di Monza"
- Monza - "Classic 60's Edition" (3 variants)
- Nurburgring - GP
- Nurburgring - Sprint
- Spa Francorchamps
- Vallelunga - "Autodromo Piero Taruffi"
- Vallelunga - Circuito Club
- Trento - Bondone Hillclimb
- Drift Track
- Drag strip
- Black Cat County (fantasy track)
- Highlands (fantasy track)
- Standard showroom
- The Beach
- Free Practice
- Racing against AI
- Custom championship
- Online Multiplayer
- Time Attack
- Special Events
- Drag race
- In game telemetry and apps
- Advanced car setup management
- Basic info
- Chat app
- Tyre app
- Real time app
- Lap time
- Pit stop presets
- Friends Leaderboard
- Camera On Board Customization
- Time of the day display
- Input monitor
- Time performance indicator
- Gear/rpm indicator
- Track map
- G-meter indicator 1075eedd30
Title: Assetto Corsa
Genre: Indie, Racing, Simulation, Sports
Release Date: 19 Dec, 2014
- OS: Windows 7 Sp1 - 8 - 8.1 - 10
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1 (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6450, Nvidia GeForce GT 460)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
English,Italian,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese
Amazing and realistic game, especially with a wheel. Recommend using mods with this game.. Well... what to say? Anybody knows this game is one of the best racing sims. Absolutely brilliant experience, very challenging. It's primarly designed for wheel setups. Don't bother with keyboard-
It took some time to get into (in my case somewhere around 5 hrs) but after that you will be great. I'm playing on a PRO difficulty with racing lane turned on, and factory ABS as well as traction control is turned off. Ok, I must admitt - my opponents are set on 80 percent.
Anyway.... I know that you'll consider me as a weirdo after this last sentence - but this is the best racing sim to me (alongside with NFS shift 2 unleashed wich was legendary).
P.S: I don't know how good is ACC, but I'll find out some day... I hope sooner rather than later.. I learned how to drift IRL with this game.
Buy it.. This game is fun, addicting, and love to know that this game can install mods. Great job Kudos ^_^. Just the Sol Mod alone makes this Sim one of the best and most fun. I hesitantly recommend it. I suppose.
So here's what I have to say about Assetto, I've owned it for 2-3 years.
This is a much beloved game and such, bugs are overlooked or even ignored in hopes of trying to love the game.
1. This is actually a very simple simulator. The mathematics in the models don't run as deep as some other serious sims.
But this isn't a totally bad thing. AC is very fun. But it's also very .. well I'll be nice, it's very bug prone because of the simple models. The simplicity is a kind of good thing, It feels very real, but be aware when adjusting tires, or changing gears, etc, that you need to think like a sim, not necessarily like real life. You can get extremely good this way... but also meet a lot of bugs.
2. If you find a bug, they are done with AC, so you won't see a fix. -I'll validate this and say that's pretty standard of most games. But with the Countach, the tires break and become lodged into the track ending your race, and this happens very often and easily repeatable. This is a car most people buy the game for initially, and they never even cared to fix it.
3. Beware if you are buying this for the Countach, if you are gentle as a mouse you can race it... but if you skid or bump into something, your 20 lap race will end early. The car basically is broken... and it's maybe the only one with this bug. This isn't sour grapes, it is just the way it is.
4. The community is touchy and toxic all the way. They could practice self control, but that's not the case.
5. You need to put effort into playing this game. It will sit in your library unless you are really amped about driving.
This game is AWESOME in VR. It's hard to beat. Also, it's a breeze on your resources. It plays faster than a typical VR game! Other than the Countach all cars seem to work I've found.
The simpleness isn't it's weakness.. it gives the game a great feel, and a great style. I'm not talking kid simple, but like a really nice arcade, where you can jump in and go. Coupled with VR you may get the most realistic experience of favorite cars ever made. I really wouldn't mind if they continued this style. But the Countach thing really burned me up on how they deal with things.
My assessment. I like it, I would recommend something with better development and maintenance. I barely play it knowing a great car is DOA in my garage and I can't take it out for a spin. I would say think it over and compare. It is inexpensive and good looking.. Best public friendly racing sim ever created. I can only recommend this game.. dreadfull handling cars all have terminal understeer. I have probably spent 100 hours just trying to go sideways on a sketchy mountain pass with a car powered with doritoes, do I have any regrets? No.. Spent 1000 Hours playing Assetto Corsa since 2016, and I still have the same - first month's - hype and excitement when I hop on a server. This game is the best Racing\/Drifting Simulator Game Because:
1. The Physics in the game are SO close to real life.
2. The modding community is one of the biggest, if not the biggest.
3. Virtual Reality Support, even though its a 2014 game
4. Super Well Optimized game! ( I played it on a 15 Y\/O PC, a 5 Y\/O pc, and new PC that I bought just to play this game in VR )
5. Unlimited Amount of Online Servers ( Lots of Populated Servers 24\/7 )
The Things that I find OK in Assetto Are:
1. The Bots are not that great
2. The Campaign ( Or Single-Player Championship ) is Okay.
3. The Graphics aren't the best - compared to Forza and Grand Turismo
I don't Usually write Steam Reviews, but Im writing this one Because I Recommend this game for any Car Enthusiast.
Clergy Splode Activation Code [hack]
Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered Night Ranger - Sister Christian [...
Battle Islands Free Download
Music Wars Empire: FM Ativador download [License]
Time Gate: Knight's Chase activation code and serial number
Double Head Shark Attack [PC]
Closers: Super Sale Pack crack activation code
PC Building Simulator - Deadstick Case download 10 mb
Dinosaur Hunt - Stegosaurus Expansion Pack [Crack Serial Key
Go! Go! Radio : 8-Bit Edition Activation Code [PC]