To get bank job openings, you must learn how to create a banker resume showing your full potential. After all, this type of profession is very coveted, which ends up bringing more and more professionals interested in financial institutions.
As a result, even if the supply is large, the demand is even greater. At this time, knowing how to become a differentiated candidate can be fundamental for long-awaited hiring. This makes all the difference in better access selection processes.
So, here are some tips, templates, and examples for you to know the best ways to create your CV. See how to make your banker resume and gain access to job openings in the job market.
Banker resume example
To create a resume that meets market expectations, it is essential to add qualifications related to the position. So keep in mind what role you would like to play in a banking institution.
Thus, you can align the company's expectations with what you can provide as human material. Think about how you will develop your work activities and how your skills and abilities fit into this vacancy.
So, we've created an example of a banker's resume, so you can understand how it works and be able to write your own. Take the opportunity to observe each section and how they relate to the functions of the professional in the area:
Juliana Borges Dalfi
Summary of Qualifications
Banking manager with a degree in Business Administration from XYZ, with two years of experience managing customer service at XYZ bank, with a focus on the quality sector; specialization in People Management, with excellent command of English. Creator of the corporate analysis process for customer service effectiveness and resolution of demands, applied in all branches in 2021.
Customer Service Manager – XYZ bank
2020 – 2022
• Organization of work shifts;
• Release of requests for health plans, daycare assistance, and other benefits for employees in the sector;
• Quality control in the customer service sector and investors;
• Application of analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of care;
• Table of investments and action planning;
• Studies, planning, and development of improvements;
• Analysis of results of the service sector;
• Other activities related to the sector.
Cashier – zyx bank
• Cash payments and receipts;
• Opening and closing cashier daily;
• Terminal liquidity control;
• Customer service and problem-solving.
• Sale of insurance, investment funds, and loans;
Specialization Course (MBA) in People Management – University
2018 – 2019 (500 hours)
Graduation in Business Administration – University
2013 – 2017 (3000 hours)
High School – School
2010 – 2013
• Logical reasoning;
• Complementary courses;
• Customer service;
• Good listening;
• Ethical posture.
Note that the sections are well organized, and you can easily find any information. In addition, the curriculum is not very extensive, containing only what is necessary for the selection process.
Resume template for beginner banker
However, if you still need to get a vacancy to perform the role at the bank, don't worry. Several companies hire professionals with no experience in the area for trainee modalities or even as a junior professionals.
So always think that from somewhere you need to start gaining your own experience. There is no need to despair; focus on the strengths of your profile, valuing these qualities when writing your CV.
Add good experiences to your resume.
The experiences help to show your development in the area of expertise and prove that you already have a basic relationship with the service. Therefore, it is essential to understand what is worth or not to include in the CV.
Thus, we separate a list of the main types of experiences that you can add to your banker resume:
• Banks where you worked, with the positions, held;
• Places where you worked in similar roles;
• Acting in the financial market as MEI, self-employed, or freelancer;
• Above-average undergraduate results;
• Internships and volunteers developed during college.
Include good skills to complete your profile
Skills are qualities in the technical environment or functional behaviors for the work environment and interpersonal relationships. Today, employers highly value them, as good working relationships influence the quality of work and productivity.
Thus, they are divided into soft skills, technical, and hard skills, technical. It is important to place both segments to show a complete professional profile, becoming a more suitable candidate for the vacancy.
Tips for Optimizing a Banker Resume
Another important part of creating a banker's resume is doing good optimization. This technique allows a candidate to organize better information and textual content to be more interesting to the recruiter.
With this, the reading becomes much more attractive and differentiated, and the data becomes simpler and easier to understand. This is fundamental, as recruiters perceive information in a simpler and more accessible way.
Therefore, we have separated a list of some tips to optimize your professional document properly.
Check out how to make your CV more attractive, becoming a candidate with greater possibilities of getting the vacancies:
• Your resume must be one page at most;
• Use Arial or Times New Roman font, size 12 (default);
• Do a good review of the content to find possible errors;
• Choose a good layout and design without excesses;
• Use friendly language without too many formalities;
• Add content that is relevant to the vacancy or position;
• Organize the information in the CV clearly and logically, without visual clutter.
A good tip for carrying out the optimization is to deliver your banker resume to several acquaintances or family members. Thus, they can verify that they can read all the information clearly and objectively without doubts or confusion.