Social media has its own pros and cons, some people love to watch other people’s private lives and sometimes even go to the end of creating a fake Id in their name. So when this fake ID damages their reputation some people lose their money and in some cases, it has gone to the worst scenario of killing themselves. Some have other interests like they want to check on a known person who is not a friend on their Facebook whether they are seeing them. So they want to know who viewed my Facebook.
So it is always good and good to check who is spying on us and who is watching our profile often. For iPhone users, in the Facebook app itself, they have an option to check who viewed my Facebook profile other than our friends.
How to see who viewed your Facebook?
1. For that, you have to open your Facebook account in your browser that is in chrome or firefox. Now enter your email account, user name, or phone number and enter your password and sign in to your account.
2. Go to the profile page, when your profile page appears with your mouse right-click anywhere and click on the view page source.
3. Now you will see a lot of codes, now press CTRL + F
4. Now a box will appear in that type ‘initial friends chat list and enter to start searching.
5. This will show a lot of numbers, these numbers are the Facebook Id that has viewed your account.
6. Now copy any number and in another tab go to www.facebook.com/10948392. In the place of 10948392, you will have to paste the numbers that you have copied earlier.
7. Click to enter, now you can see the person who viewed your profile. Like that you can find each individual person who has checked your account. If you feel strange just block that account, to be more on the safe side now Facebook has an option to lock your profile. Switch that on so that it prevents strangers from knowing about you.