Raised Access Floor Covering is a floor type used in modern buildings equipped with advanced equipment that provides cables, wires, power, air conditioning, and cooling water pipes.
In addition, the floor is high enough to allow people to crawl or walk below, which often needs to provide structural support and lighting.
1. Clean the ground where the Raised Access Floor Covering is to be installed, and the ground shall be flat and dry. It should be the ground that has been leveled with cement mortar, and the height difference should be less than 4mm with a 2m level ruler
2. Snap the line and position on the clean ground to determine the position of each bracket.
3 install the bracket at the fixed position, install the frame and adjust the height of the whole bracket.
4. Assemble the support beam and adjust the beam level at the same time. It is recommended to use the laser level gauge, and then tighten the screws to fix the beam.
5 install the raised floor and trim the raised floor at the same time.
6. After the floor is installed, the skirting line shall be installed to protect and beautify the wall.
7. Clean the floor surface after construction.