The summer season is fast approaching, but there is still time to book an unforgettable adventure for your teenagers. If you're seeking an extraordinary experience that combines fun and adventure; service learning; cultural immersion; and personal growth, look no further than our meaningful teen summer travel programs.
However, with limited spaces remaining, you will need to act quickly to secure your spot and ensure your child doesn't miss out on these incredible opportunities.
What Summer Programs Are Still Available?
Availability is changing daily, but we currently have limited space still on a variety of travel programs including destinations including Alaska, Iceland, Hawaii, Thailand, Colorado, Florida, and Norway.
Our available summer adventures include some of the following:
• Multi-day kayaking expedition through the fjords of Norway. Challenge yourself as we navigate the mountain ranges and the interconnected waterways. Make new friends as we work together, develop leadership skills, push our boundaries and explore all Norway has to offer.
• Hike the backcountry Laugavegur Trail in Iceland. Spend 16 days exploring Iceland and hiking through the iconic Laugavegur Trail. This wilderness adventure program allows us to absorb Icelandic culture, while immersing ourselves in the dramatic landscapes and countryside.
• Help teach English while working in an elementary school in Thailand. Our summer travel program to Thailand offers an immersive experience that exposes participants to different customs, languages, and traditions. We interact with locals, visit historical sites, and engage in cultural activities to help teens develop cultural sensitivity and become global citizens.
• Work in partnership with the Coral Restoration Foundation, scuba diving in Florida. Not only can students get a PADI Open Water scuba certification while on the trip, but they can put these new skills to use helping build coral nurseries and underwater ecosystems under the direction of the incredible team at CRF.
• Help with service projects at a dedicated wolf sanctuary in Colorado. We get face to face with some of the resident wolves as we help care for and protect these majestic animals. A truly unique experience for animal lovers looking to get practical, first-hand animal service experience, while exploring the mountains of Colorado.
Browse our complete range of available summer student travel programs for 2023 right now, and schedule a call with a director if you see a program that looks interesting for your teens. To reserve your spot, fill out an application form or contact our team, who will guide you through the registration process and address any questions you may have.
Don't miss out on this life-changing adventure for your teens. Give them the gift of exploration, immersion, and self-discovery by booking our teen summer travel programs today. Let the journey of a lifetime begin!