Came across QuickBooks error code 15221 and don’t know what to do next? We have got you covered. This write up will brief you with the information that would be of some help in chucking off QuickBooks error 15221. There can be a handful of factors triggering this particular error, which we are going to discuss in this segment. Get a better grip on to such an error by reading this write up with full concentration.
However, if you aren’t interested in performing the steps on your own, then connecting with our tech geeks will surely be of great help to you. Or you can also connect with our support professionals right away using our helpline and we will surely work towards resolving the error for you.
What drives you to QuickBooks error code 15221?
You might be driven to QuickBooks error code 15221 due to the following reasons:
• One of the basic reasons can be incorrect internet explorer setting.
• Or if the system doesn’t support electronic documents.
• You can also experience such an error if the QuickBooks update is being prevented due to the firewall settings and security program on the system.
• Another reason can be if there are damaged files.
Measures to be taken to fix QuickBooks error code 15221
You can take the following measures to resolve QuickBooks error code 15221:
Method 1: Update your windows
• You are supposed to press start tab.
• Type update and press enter tab.
• When finished, choose windows update from the drop-down menu.
• Click on check for updates and the system will display the most recent updates that are available.
• In case any recent versions are detected, then choose download and install.
• After the installation is complete, reboot the system.
Method 2: Install digital signature
• Herein, you need to shut off QuickBooks
• Browse to C::\program file\intuit\QuickBooks
• Check for QBW32.exe in this folder
• After that right click and choose properties
• Choose digital signature from the drop down and try ascertaining intuit inc. is opted
• Choose details
• Go for view certificate from the digital signature details tab
• Click on install certificate
• Hit next and Press finish
• Reboot the system
• Reopen QuickBooks
• Install the upgrade
Concludingly, we expect that the reader might be able to successfully chuck off the QuickBooks error code 15221. On the contrary, if you aren’t able to chuck off the error, then in that case connecting with our QuickBooks payroll error support professionals using our support line i.e., 1-800-615-2347 will surely work.