Frozen desserts are prepared by freezing pasteurized mix with vegetable oils or milk long with nutritive sweetening agents and milk proteins. They are mixed with various flavors such as flavored fruits, milk, water, and others.
The report "Global Frozen Dessert Market, By Product Type (Artisanal Ice Cream, Dairy-based Ice Cream, Water-based Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Frozen Cakes), By Distribution Channel (On-Trade, Supermarket and Hypermarkets, Specialist Retailers, and Other Distribution Channels), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
• In 2018, Unilever (US) developed a premium, new, light ice cream brand, which contains probiotics and features unique flavor combinations, like milk and honey, turmeric, chai and cinnamon, cold brew and chocolate chip, pistachio and caramel, lemon and graham, chocolate and cherry, and matcha and fudge
• In May 2018, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd. acquired Chomthana, which is the largest domestic ice cream manufacture and frozen food distributor in Thailand. This helped Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd to promote complementary benefits between China and Thailand, which gives strategic synergy effect, while increasing the market share
• Market Growth Drivers
• Rise in consumption of gelato
• The remarkable rise in disposable income
• Demand for nutritious frozen desserts among consumers
Opportunities and Trends
• Innovation strategy- packaging design along with wide flavor variety
• Emergence of French yogurt
Key Market Insights from the report:
The market report has been segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and region.
• By product type, ice cream segment accounted for the largest market share in the year 2018. It is one of the major products in this market. Increasing demand for ice cream is increasing on a large scale due to its growing popularity among all generations
• By distribution channel, the supermarket/hypermarket segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018. It is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period due to purchase of frozen desserts, along with the daily grocery items, which is credited to steadily growing demand for desserts in daily food element
• By region, the market North America is anticipated to account the major share and is accounted to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Presence of a large number of manufacturers in the region is projected to propel the global market growth. This is mainly attributed due to growing production capacity of US and Canada
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global frozen dessert market includes General Mills, Unilever, Nestle, Dunkin' Brands, FONTERRA CO-OPERATIVE GROUP, MEIJI HOLDINGS CO. Ltd., Bulla Dairy Foods, Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd., DAIRY FARMERS OF AMERICA, and Yasso Inc.
The market provides detailed information regarding industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included into the report.
Other Related Reports:-
You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!
Join On Feet Nation