Summary - A new market study, titled “Global 3D Food Printing Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025”has been featured on WiseGuy Reports.
For mass processing, several techniques for food formulation or food structuration are optimized. Custom food is now crafted and produced using techniques by specially qualified craftsmen which can require installing various prefabricated components to meet customers' needs. The costs of producing a small number of custom parts are typically considerably high. There is a need of a revolutionary method for developing and processing personalized foods in order to achieve mass customization economically.
Food design technologies are experiencing a great transformation through the rapid growth of online shopping and information technology. There are three ways of personalizing food concepts -
- Create online virtual customized food by interactive interfaces and invite customers to share their design and personal experiences, such as donut design with varied shapes, dough, filling, frosting and topping.
- Configure online visual products for self-service and online order, such as building your own pizza by Domino’s pizza’s visual product configurator.
- Provide food co-creation sites for gift-giving with highly unique food products, such as choosing a chocolate base and adding exotic toppings to customize chocolate bars.
ALSO READ : https://starsian.com/2020/10/3d-%EC%8B%9D%ED%92%88-%EC%9D%B8%EC%87%...
- 64 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An overview of global market for printers & services for 3D food printing and description of its market size and future growth
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Idea about ecological and health aspects of 3D printed food
- Discussion on how 3D printing is going to change the future of the food industry
- Explanation of major drivers, restraints, and key developments of the 3D food printing market
- Market share analysis of the 3D food printers and services based on type of process, technology, form of material, end-use product, ingredient and country
- Identification of the trends, gaps and opportunities in the market and estimation of current and future demand of 3D food printers and services
- Briefing about impact of coronavirus on the global economy and thereby affecting 3D food printing industry
- Company profiles of the major vendors in the market, including BeeHex Inc., byFlow, New Kinpo Group, Natural Machines Inc., Print2Taste GmbH and WASP Co.
FOR MORE DETAILS: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/5495150-3d-food-printing
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
[email protected] Reports.com
Ph: +162-825-80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)