According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research titled “Global ADAS and Autonomous Driving Component Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030”, the global ADAS and autonomous driving component market is expected to reach $66.3 billion by 2030. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing growth of autonomous vehicles.
The incessant evolution of automotive technology is aiming to provide enhanced safety benefits and automated driving systems. The growing emphasis toward developing fully autonomous vehicles is soon going to become a reality, thus contributing to the growth of the ADAS and autonomous driving component market.
The detailed study is a compilation of 93 Market Data Tables and 60 Figures spread through 252 Pages and in-depth TOC on Global ADAS and Autonomous Driving Component Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
What can they find in this report?
• Key trends impacting the ADAS and autonomous driving component industry, along with information on new technologies that the suppliers are adopting
• Details on how the demand for ADAS and autonomous driving component market is expected to shape over the next ten years (2020-2030) across different regions and countries
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operating in this market; these insights include their growth strategies, their strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they compare against each other at a global, regional, and country-level
Who stands to gain from this report?
• Component Manufacturers
• Tier 2 Suppliers
According to Ajeya Saxena, Principal Analyst - BIS Research, “For the full-throttle commercialization of autonomous vehicle technology, ADAS will play a major role in preparing the regulators, organizations, and the consumers. The primary challenges for the fast adoption of autonomous vehicle technology are pricing and safety/security issues. However, once these challenges are addressed, the autonomous vehicle technology will offer tremendous value for the end users, along with contributing to the demand for ADAS and autonomous driving component market.”
Further, as a premium report option, BIS Research is also offering its buyers who are interested only in ‘products and innovations’, to instead purchase only a mini-report focusing on just those aspects. This mini-report has the complete ‘products’ section, along with related coverage from regions, competitive benchmarking, and company profiles of the full report. This strategic document with well-arranged critical insights will help decision-makers answer key questions about the market.
This report is a good compilation of research on more than 50 players in the ADAS and autonomous driving component market. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The companies profiled in the report are Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Autoliv, Denso Corporation, Aptiv Plc, Texas Instruments, Analog Devices Inc.., Intel Corporation, LeddarTech Inc., Magna International Inc., Quanergy Systems Inc., Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, and Valeo.
What is the use of this report?
• Driving a successful growth strategy – Helps understand those markets where the demand for micro-mobility services is expected to rise
• Driving a successful product strategy – Helps understand products that must be targeted if service providers intend to capitalize on the autonomous vehicle revolution
• Drive a successful competitive strategy – Helps understand which players are the competition and how they can collaborate with leading players across various regions to expand the company’s footprint
Some key questions answered in this report are:
• What is the size of the ADAS and autonomous driving component market in terms of value and volume, for the period 2020-2030?
• Which companies are the major players in the ADAS and autonomous driving component market? What are the key market strategies being adopted by them?
• What is the revenue generated by the different ADAS and autonomous driving components such as camera, ultrasonic sensor, radar, LiDAR, and ECU during 2020-2030?
• Which global factors are changing the dynamics of the ADAS and autonomous driving component market?
• What is the revenue generated by the different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa?