The global bioburden testing market accounted for US$ 911.363 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 3091.69 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.1%. Bioburden is normally defined as the number of bacteria living on a surface that has not been sterilized. The term is most often used in the context of bioburden testing, also known as microbial limit testing, which is performed on pharmaceutical products and medical products for quality control purposes. Products or components used in the pharmaceutical or medical field require control of microbial levels during processing and handling. Bioburden or microbial limit testing on these products proves that these requirements have been met.
The report " Global Bioburden Testing Market, By Method (Viral Removal and Viral Inactivation), By Application (Recombinant Proteins, Tissue and Blood Derived Methods, Vaccines, and Others), By End-User (Biopharmaceuticals, Contract Research Organizations, and Academic Research Institutes), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global bioburden testing market accounted for US$ 911.363 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 3091.69 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.1%. The global bioburden testing market is segmented based on product, enumeration method, application, and region.
• By Product, the market is segmented into consumables (culture media and reagents, and others) and instruments (automated microbial, identification systems, PCR, microscopes, and others).
• By Enumeration Method, the market is segmented into membrane filtration, plate count method, most probable number, and others.
• By Application, the market is segmented into raw material testing, medical devices testing, in-process testing, equipment cleaning validation, and others.
• By Region, the Global Bioburden Testing Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America region is expected to be the largest bioburden testing market.
The key players operating the global bioburden testing market involves Becton, Dickinson And Company, Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Nelson Laboratories Inc., Pacific Bio labs, Inc., SGS S.A., WuXi AppTec, North American Science Associates Inc., Dynatec Labs, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
• In 2018, Charles acquired MPI Research, premier non-clinical contract research organization (CRO). This acquisition enhanced Charles River’s ability to partner with clients across the drug discovery and development continuum.
• In 2016, Charles acquired WIL Research, a premier provider of safety assessment and contract development and manufacturing (CDMO) services. This acquisition strengthened the company’s position as a number one global early-stage CRO
Rising awareness about bioburden testing in emerging economies and swelling count of product recalls because of microbial contamination are predicted to provide a fillip to the global market. The world bioburden testing market could gain impetus from the growing trend of research and development investment in life sciences. Rising food safety concerns bringing microbial identification into the limelight is envisaged to bode well for the growth of the global market in the coming years.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on ‘Global Bioburden Testing Market, By Method (Viral Removal and Viral Inactivation), By Application (Recombinant Proteins, Tissue and Blood Derived Methods, Vaccines, and Others), By End-User (Biopharmaceuticals, Contract Research Organizations, and Academic Research Institutes), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
• Study Deliverables
• Study Assumptions
• Scope of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
• Opportunity Map Analysis
• Market at Glance
• Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
• Competitive Landscape
• Heat Map Analysis
• Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
4. Investment Analysis
5. Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]