Market Analysis and Insights:- Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Market
Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Market By Therapy Type (Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy, Others), Treatment Type (Medication, Surgery, Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable, Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Market
Global hepatocellular carcinoma drugs market is rising gradually with the steady CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report consists of base year 2019 and historic year 2018. Ongoing strong pipeline for hepatocellular carcinoma by several companies will bring a great opportunity for the market growth.
Get More Insight About the Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Market, Request Sample @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=glo...
Market Definition: Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Market
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the most common type of primary malignancy in liver. The major causes of this type of liver cancer are chronic liver diseases including cirrhosis caused by hepatitis B and hepatitis C. The prevalence of HCC has evolved significantly over the past few decades and it has become the third leading cause of deaths by cancer worldwide. Due to high prevalence of hepatitis B and hepatitis C chronic liver diseases are increasing, the incidence of HCC is more in Asia and Africa, as compared to Africa and Asia, the incidence of HCC is highest in Asia, with incidence rates in men of 35 per 100,000 populations.
• Advancement in technology, personalized medicine and cost effective treatment procedures are key factors responsible for growth of the market
• Pharmaceutical companies are investing a good fortune in the research and development of anticancer drugs; which will propel the market in the forecast period
• Increasing awareness about the disease and its available treatment options drives the market growth
• Growing incidence of liver cancer due to increasing geriatric population and unorganized lifestyle is also escalate the market in the near future
• Side effects of chemotherapy and high cost of treatment are some of the major restraints limiting the market growth
• Strict regulatory policies for approval of novel drugs hinders the growth of the market
• Drug trail failures in the pipeline is also hampering the market in the forecast period
Know More About this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-hepatocellu...
Segmentation: Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Market
By Therapy Type
• Targeted Therapy
• Radiation therapy
By Route of Administration
By End Users
• Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
• Hospital Pharmacy
• Online Pharmacy
• Retail Pharmacy
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
• In January 2019, Exelixis, Inc. received the U.S. FDA approval for Cabometyx (cabozantinib) for the treatment of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) pre-treated with sorafenib. Cabozantinib is the new treatment option for HCC with significant efficacy and safety profile. This new therapy will provide better treatment for the patients and will expands the business of the company
• In November 2018, Merck & Co., Inc. received an accelerated approval for Keytruda (pembrolizumab) from the U.S. FDA for the treatment of patients with HCC who have been previously treated with sorafenib. The agent is also used in combination with carboplatin and either paclitaxel or nab-paclitaxel for first-line treatment of lung cancer. This approval will help the company to gain the marketing exclusivity of the drug product for its marketing and commercialization
Global hepatocellular carcinoma drugs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hepatocellular carcinoma drugs market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global hepatocellular carcinoma drugs market are Exelixis, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, SillaJen, Inc., Bayer AG, Janssen Global Services, LLC, Pfizer Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Gilead Sciences, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Transgene, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Eisai Co., Ltd., Amgen Inc., Polaris Pharmaceuticals, Hepion Pharmaceuticals, PROVECTUS BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Drugs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hepatocel...
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global hepatocellular carcinoma drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
• Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Access Full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/gl...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]