HIV Self Tests Market: Introduction
- HIV self-test is a rapid test as it presents quicker results and is easy to perform. HIV self tests are also called point-of-care tests in HIV diagnosis. These tests can detect HIV antibodies and antigen, while some tests can detect both. HIV self tests can be performed using oral fluid, dried blood spots, etc.
- Low cost, ease of usage, quick results, and high specificity and sensitivity are few factors driving the growth of the market
- According to the WHO, global HIV self-test procurement volumes exceeded 1 million tests in 2017 and are estimated to increase rapidly to 16.4 million by the end of 2020
Request a Sample of HIV self-testing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S...
Key Drivers of Global HIV Self Tests Market
- Rise in prevalence of HIV is projected to increase the demand for HIV self testing kits, which, in turn, is anticipated to boost the growth of the market. According to the WHO, HIV continues to be a major global public health issue, having claimed more than 32 million lives so far. In 2018, 770,000 people died of HIV-related causes globally.
- Rise in adoption rate of HIV self-tests is projected to drive the HIV self tests market during the forecast period
- Increase in awareness about importance of HIV diagnosis is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. According to the United Nations University (UNU) estimates, the percentage of the world population above 65 years of age is anticipated to increase from 9% in 2010 to 16% by 2050.
Request a PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B...
North America to Hold Major Share of Global HIV Self Tests Market
- North America is a leading market for HIV self tests. Growth of the market in the U.S. can be attributed to increase in the seroprevalence of the disease in the country. The efforts to increase awareness about the adverse effects in certain cases if left undiagnosed and untreated contributes to the increase in demand for diagnosis. Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to the increase in adoption of HIV self tests kits by young individuals.
- Governments of the European countries have favorable reimbursement policies. This is anticipated to propel the market in Europe during the forecast period. Health care reimbursement is reforming significantly, which is driving people to undertake HIV self testing.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on HIV self-testing Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=c...
- HIV self tests market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace in the near future. India and China are anticipated to be lucrative markets for HIV self testing kits during the forecast period, owing to high prevalence of HIV. Increase in awareness and implementation of government programs for HIV testing in pregnant woman is driving the growth of the segment.
- Inclination toward the use of self testing kits in medical practice and overall improvement in health care infrastructure are major factors boosting the HIV self tests market in Asia Pacific
- This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
- Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Enquiry before Buying HIV self-testing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=E...
Always Evolving with Competition
- Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
- We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]