The report “Global Image Recognition Technology Market, By Type (Object Detection, QR/Barcode Recognition, Facial Recognition, Pattern Recognition, and Optical Character Recognition), By Application (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Media & Entertainment, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
• In Aug 2021, Augmented Reality (AR) technology firm, Geenee Inc., has recently announced the launch of ‘Geenee WebAR Builder’, a no-code creation platform that makes it possible for creators and brands to publish AR content to the web in a matter of minutes.
• In April 2020, Microsoft partnered with Coca-Cola. The partnership aims to regulate its business operations on Microsoft Azure cloud and offer rich new digital experiences that will provide innovative solutions. These solutions will aid the Coca-Cola Company achieve new insights from data across the enterprise, enabling a 360-degree view of the business, and increases customer and employee experiences.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Image Recognition Technology Market accounted for US$ 25.32 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 145.81 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 10.40%. The Global Image Recognition Technology Market report segments the market on the basis of type, application and region.
• Based on type, the Global Nerve Stimulators Market is segmented into the Object Detection, QR/Barcode Recognition, Facial Recognition, Pattern Recognition, and Optical Character Recognition.
• Based on Application, the Global Nerve Stimulators Market is segmented into IT & Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Media & Entertainment, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, and Others.
• By region, the Global Nerve Stimulators Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is accounted for largest market share in terms of revenue contribution and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
Key players operating in the Global Image Recognition Technology Market are IBM Corporation, Imagga Technologies Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Qualcomm Incorporated, Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, LTU Technologies, Inc., Catchoom Technologies and Intel Corporation.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]