Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Personal Mobility Devices Market 2022-2028”under Consumer Goods Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Personal Mobility Devices Market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.5% with an incremental growth of USD 6.4 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global personal mobility devices market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the personal mobility devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for personal mobility devices can be segmented by product: wheelchair, walking aid, scooter, others. The wheelchair segment held the largest share of the global personal mobility devices market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Personal mobility devices market is further segmented by end user: hospital and clinic, household, others. Globally, the hospital and clinic segment made up the largest share of the personal mobility devices market. Based on region, the personal mobility devices market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global personal mobility devices market in 2021.
By product: wheelchair, walking aid, scooter, others
By end user: hospital and clinic, household, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading personal mobility devices market vendors that include Arjo AB, GF Health Products Inc., Invacare Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, Patricia Industries, Pride Mobility Products Corp., Stryker Corporation, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global personal mobility devices market.
- To classify and forecast the global personal mobility devices market based on product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global personal mobility devices market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global personal mobility devices market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global personal mobility devices market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global personal mobility devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!
Join On Feet Nation