Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Refractories Market 2022-2028”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Refractories Market size is projected to grow by 17.6 million tons from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.9 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global refractories market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the refractories industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for refractories can be segmented by type: non-clay refractory, clay refractory. The clay refractory segment held the largest volume share in 2021. Refractories market is further segmented by end user: iron and steel, energy and chemical, non-ferrous metal, cement, ceramic, glass, others. Among these, the iron and steel segment was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the refractories market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The non-clay refractory market is further segmented into magnesite brick, zirconia brick, silica brick, chromite brick, others. Globally, the magnesite brick segment made up the largest share of the refractories market. Furthermore, the clay refractory market has been categorized into high alumina, fireclay, insulating. The fireclay segment was the largest contributor to the global refractories market in 2021.
By type: non-clay refractory, clay refractory
By end user: iron and steel, energy and chemical, non-ferrous metal, cement, ceramic, glass, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global refractories market with some of the key players being Chosun Refractories Co., Ltd., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., HarbisonWalker International, Inc., IFGL Refractories Ltd, Imerys S.A., Krosaki Harima Corporation, Minerals Technologies Inc., Morgan Advanced Materials plc, Puyang Refractories Group Co., Ltd., RHI Magnesita N.V., Shinagawa Refractories Co., Ltd., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global refractories market.
- To classify and forecast the global refractories market based on type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global refractories market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global refractories market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global refractories market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global refractories market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1389088/global-refractories-market
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study,Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!
Join On Feet Nation