Installing QuickBooks desktop might seem to be a tough task to many QuickBooks users. This tool will be installed once to access it. This software is suitable for small and medium sized businesses and for those who have a product-based business that has complex inventory tracking. Installing QuickBooks desktop involve a couple of steps and procedures, which will be discussed later in this post.
However, if you are a non-technical person, then we would recommend you to consult a professional. You can contact our support team at 1-800-761-1787, and ask them for further assistance.
Steps to install QuickBooks desktop on your system
The below steps would be helpful in installing QuickBooks:
• The very first step is to move to location of QuickBooks desktop and double click the executable file to move further for the installation
• And then, click on yes
• Now, read the software license agreement and select I accept
• Also, fill license and product number and hit next
• Choose the type of installation for the system
• After that select where you want to run QuickBooks
• Also, click on option install or click back.
• In case any QuickBooks process is being operated during the installation process, the installer will ask you to reboot and click on open QuickBooks
• Lastly, activate QuickBooks and you are good to go
Steps to activate QuickBooks desktop
• In order to activate QuickBooks, you need to press F2 key
• And then open the product information window and verify the registration status and the license number
o In case the status shows activated, then you are already set
o Or if not, select ok to close product information window
o And then move to the help menu and select activate QuickBooks
After following the above steps, installing QuickBooks desktop 2020 will become easier for the user. However, in case of any query, it is highly recommended to consult a professional.
You can contact our QuickBooks desktop support team right away at 1-800-761-1787, and our professionals and certified experts will be there to assist you in a single call.