QuickBooks Network Connection error can arise when the users try to open the company file or perform other essential tasks on your QuickBooks software. QuickBooks Network Connection Failure can frustrate the users as you might lose the unsaved data. The users will have to re-enter this data if they get the error while saving some crucial data. Not having stable connectivity or losing your connection suddenly in between the work, this error can pop up. So make sure to check your connection. Follow this guide to learn more about the error.
Is the QuickBooks network connection failure error popping up on your screen repeatedly? If yes, call us now on 1-855-856-0042 and speak to the experts. Get direct assistance in fixing this error with the help of experts.
When can the users encounter the network error?
- When you try to send emails, this error can pop up.
- While updating QuickBooks also, the error can show up.
- This error can be shown when users try to access the company file.
Recommended To Read: How To Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
What are the triggering causes of the QuickBooks network connection error?
Go through the reasons below to avoid this error later in your QuickBooks.
- A corrupted QuickBooks installation file might also cause the QuickBooks network connection error.
- This error could be caused by a firewall or antivirus program blockage.
- Verify that your internet settings are accurate, as this could be the cause of the error.
- This error may occur if you are utilizing several QuickBooks database windows.
- Another reason for this error is .nd and .tlg files that are corrupted.
Easy solutions to fix the error message: connection has been lost
Follow these fixes and try to eliminate the error message: connection has been lost from your system.
Solution 1: Consider updating the QuickBooks Desktop
- Start QuickBooks as an administrator.
- Pick the Update QuickBooks Desktop option. Locate it in the help menu.
- Click the option labeled Get Updates.
- Ensure that the Reset Updates option is checked.
- Shut down and reopen QuickBooks as the download ends.
- Allow your system to install the updates.
Solution 2: Consider making internet explorer the default browser
- Shut down QuickBooks.
- Launch internet explorer from the start menu.
- Head to tools and then to settings.
- Tap on internet options now.
- Head to the programs tab and then tap on the set program option.
- Pick email service once you click on the set your default program options.
- Once you click on apply, do not forget to click on ok.
- Shut down your internet explorer and run QB as admin now
Concluding The Blog!
Now it is time to wind up the blog, and we hope you can eliminate the QuickBooks Network Connection Failure error now. If you are still stuck with this error, contact our 1-855-856-0042 experts directly. Take the help of the experts in resolving this error.
Recommended to read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed