QuickBooks error code 15270 mainly occurs when trying to download a payroll update or setup file. Another factor causing the issue can be when an Intuit related software program is running during the windows start-up or closure or during the installation of windows operating system. QuickBooks error code 15270 can be a bit critical and it is recommended to resolve the issue as soon as possible to prevent any type of data loss.
This error is usually seen with an error message that states as:
“The payroll update didn’t complete successfully. The update is missing a file.”
To get a detailed view on this QuickBooks payroll error code 15270, make sure to stick around till the end or consult our team professionals.
How this QuickBooks error 15270 is caused?
QuickBooks error code 15270 is usually seen due to the below mentioned factors:
• Also, if the internet explorer isn’t the default browser.
• Or if the user account settings are turned on.
• Moreover, in case of improper QuickBooks installation process.
• Also, if the firewall or antivirus program blocks the server communication.
• Or incorrect QuickBooks update.
Steps to be followed to fix the QuickBooks error 15270
One can try fixing the QuickBooks error 15270 by running reboot.bat file. The steps to be followed herein are as follows:
• In this, the user is required to turn off the QuickBooks desktop.
• And then, open the folder which have the reboot.bat file.
o Also, right click on the QuickBooks icon.
o And, select properties tab.
o Followed by selecting the open file location.
• And also, right click on the reboot.bat file and then choose the option as run as system admin.
• After this, a black window will appear on the system screen with rapidly scrolling file names.
It is suggested to not manually close the window. Once the reboot.bat file utility has completed, then the black window will close.
• The last step is to reboot the system.
Have you tried any of these strategies to fix the QuickBooks error code 15270 and unable to rectify it? Well, need not to worry, as our QuickBooks payroll technical support team have a couple more options for you to help fixing the error without falling out. Get on the phone with us at 1-800-761-1787, and we would be happy to help you.
People also searched: