Goa is absolutely a mood-lifting spot which could turn to be a perfect holiday destination for you. Mesmerizing beaches, rocking parties and many more are hosted by this amazing place. Choosing a South India tour with Goa could add immense pleasure to your vacations. Given below are some of the incredible advantages of visiting Goa: -
● The nightlife culture of Goa is totally perfect for the party lover. The Tito's Cafe Mambo is rewarded as the best night club of Goa, and it is capable of offering you the best partying nights. Also, there are various other cabarets too which are equally spectacular to visit.
● Exciting watersports, cool breeze of the sea and lovely suntan which replenishes the body with ample vitamin D sound like a complete refreshing package to put your body and soul on the reboot mode. Water skiing, banana boat rides, scuba diving, water scooter rides, etc. could fill your days with joy and adorn you with long-lasting memories.
● For the enthusiastic shopper hoppers, Goa hosts wonderful flea markets. If you are looking for buying unique stuff for yourself or your friend and family, there are three best shopping places here that you must definitely not skip visiting. The Mapusa Market, Saturday Night Bazar and Anjuna Flea Market consist of almost everything, from jewellery to herbs.
● The countless churches here seem like pieces of heaven on this planet. The major churches here are Bom Jesus Basilica, Se Cathedral, Church of St Cajetan, etc. It feels incredibly blissful to pay a visit, know the history of each and attend the mass. The architecture and the vibe of these churches are appealing and highly peaceful.
● The carnivals or festivals, especially the sunburn festival, is something really amazing to witness. Inked tattoos, fun bike rides and ATV are the other fascinating activities that this place offers.
Relishing delicious seafood and a variety of wines could be an amazing way to pamper your taste buds too along with soothing your mind and body with other lot activities or sports. Including Goa in your South India Tour Package from Chennai could amplify the fun and entertainment even more.