Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the immunoglobulins market was valued at USD 13,096.89 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 22,587.15 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 7.05% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Because of the rise in the incidence of autoimmune illnesses, the worldwide immunoglobulins market is expected to grow rapidly. According to the Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF), primary immunodeficiency affected 83 out of every 100,000 people in North America in 2017, resulting in 350 hereditary disorders. As the world’s geriatric population grows, so does the demand for more effective immunological therapies.
Get an In-depth PDF Sample Report Instantly @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=glo...
Immunoglobulins, often known as antibodies, are a type of glycoprotein molecule produced by plasma or white blood cells (WBCs). They are found in the immune system’s serum and cells and work like antibodies by identifying and binding antigens, such as bacteria or viruses, and assisting in their elimination. Their tests aid in the diagnosis of immunodeficiencies, allergies, and autoimmune diseases such as juvenile idiopathic arthritis, lupus, and celiac disease, among others. Immunoglobulins are classified into several classes based on biological characteristics, structure, target specificity, and distribution.
Some of the major players operating in the immunoglobulins market are:
- Baxter (US)
- Biotest AG. (Germany)
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (China)
- CSL Limited (Australia)
- Grifols, S.A. (Spain)
- Kedrion S.p.A (Italy)
- Octapharma (Switzerland)
- GREEN CROSS CORP (South Korea)
- Coram LLC (US)
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (US)
- Option Care Enterprises, Inc. (US)
- ADMA Biologics, Inc. (US)
- Gentian Diagnostics AS (Norway)
- Mabtech (Sweden)
- J. Mitra & Co. Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Cygnus Technologies (NC)
- Kamada Pharmaceuticals (Israel)
- HAFFKINE BIO-PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION LTD (India)
- Kedrion Biopharma Inc. (US)
- Hualan Biological Engineering Inc. (Henan)
Access Full 350 Pages PDF Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-immunoglobu...
Global Immunoglobulins Market Scope
The immunoglobulins market is segmented on the basis of product, applications and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Immunodeficiency Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Specific Antibody Deficiency
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
On the basis of application, the immunoglobulins market is segmented into hypogammaglobulinemia, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, immunodeficiency disease, myasthenia gravis, multifocal motor neuropathy, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, inflammatory myopathies, specific antibody deficiency, guillain-barré syndrome, and others.
On the basis of product, the immunoglobulins market is segmented into IgA, IgG, IgM, IgE, and IgD.
Mode of Delivery
Immunoglobulins Market Dynamics
- Increasing prevalence of chronic and autoimmune diseases
The rise in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), hypogammaglobulinemia, and other illnesses is projected to drive market expansion. One of the key drivers of market expansion is the rising number of patients with medical illnesses such as multiple myeloma, Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia, and autoimmune disorders.
- Rise in the prevalence of sedentary lifestyle
The market is also benefiting from the growing prevalence of sedentary lifestyle. Individuals are increasingly consuming fast food as a result of increased urbanization and stressful lifestyles.
Furthermore, the growing geriatric population will act as major factor influencing the growth of immunoglobulins market. Along with this, increasing awareness about early diagnosis and rising level of disposable income are the driving factors accelerating the growth of the immunoglobulins market. Also, increasing expenditure on healthcare infrastructure and increasing preferences for personalized medicines are the major market drivers that will further escalate the growth of immunoglobulins market.
- Increase in the number of research and development activities
Moreover, the market’s growth is fueled by an increase in the number of research and development activities which will further provide beneficial opportunities for the immunoglobulins market growth.
Moreover, rising investment for the development of advanced technologies and an increase in the number of emerging markets will provide beneficial opportunities for the immunoglobulins market growth during the forecast period.
Restraints/Challenges Global Immunoglobulins Market
On the other hand, the high cost associated with immunoglobulins will obstruct the growth rate of market. The dearth of skilled professionals and rising risk of side effects linked with the use of immunoglobulin will challenge the immunoglobulins market. Additionally, impact of COVID-19 on supply chain and introduction of alternative technology will act as restrain and further impede the growth rate of market during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
How does the Report Aid Your Business Discretion?
- This section of Immunoglobulins Market report highlights some of the most relevant factors and growth enablers that collectively ensure a high-end growth spurt
- The report unravels details on pronounced share assessments across both country-wise as well as region-based segments
- A leading synopsis of market share analysis of dynamic players inclusive of high-end industry veterans
- New player entry analysis and their scope of new business models
- The report includes strategic recommendations for new business veterans as well as established players seeking novel growth avenues
- A detailed consultation services based on historical as well as current timelines to ensure feasible forecast predictions
- A thorough evaluation and detailed study of various segments as well as sub-segments across regional and country-specific developments
- Details on market estimations, market size, dimensions
- A review of market competitors, their high-end product and service portfolios, dynamic trends, as well as technological advances that portray high end growth in this Market
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration:Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Immunoglobulins Market.
- Product Development/Innovation:Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market.
- Competitive Assessment:In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market.
- Market Development:Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies.
- Market Diversification:Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Immunoglobulins Market.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Global Immunoglobulins Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Immunoglobulins Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Immunoglobulins Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Get Complete Details with TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-immunoglo...
The investment made in the study would provide you access to information such as:
- Immunoglobulins Market [Global – Broken-down into regions]
- Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
- Country-wise Market Size Split [of important countries with major market share]
- Market Share and Revenue/Sales by leading players
- Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Market Size
- Market Size by application/industry verticals
- Market Projections/Forecast
Browse Trending Reports:
Global Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Fasd MarketSize, Share and Opportunities https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global fetal alcohol spectrum disorder fasd market
Global High Blood Pressure Treatment MarketSize, Share and Opportunities https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global high blood pressure treatment market
Global Immunoglobulins MarketSize, Share and Opportunities https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global immunoglobulins market
Global In Line Uv Vis Spectroscopy MarketSize, Share and Opportunities https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global in line uv vis spectroscopy market
Global Karyotyping MarketSize, Share and Opportunities https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global karyotyping market
Global Medical Vacuum System MarketSize, Share and Opportunities https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global medical vacuum system market
Global Mineral Supplements MarketSize, Share and Opportunities https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global mineral supplements market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]
You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!
Join On Feet Nation