After the Koh Lan community has issued strict measures against slot wallet tourists walking to visit Koh Lan. with the need for vaccination against COVID The atmosphere around the Bali Hai area will have staff from Pattaya City. Check ID and vaccination certificates with tourists traveling to Koh Lan. as well as for tourists to wear masks and wash their hands with alcohol gel It was found that tourists traveling to Koh Lan also cooperated in the inspection. Most of the tourists who travel to Koh Lan have been vaccinated before.
However, Pattaya city would like to leave public relations for tourists who will travel to Koh Lan to bring their ID card and vaccination certificate with them for the authorities to check. For the safety of tourists and people on Koh Lan by passenger boat Pattaya - Koh Larn Will serve tourists 3 times a day, at 07.00 hrs., 12.00 and the last trip 17.30 hrs. Therefore, tourists would like to travel before the time the passenger boat leaves the port.
For the strict, walking tourists Koh Lan has measures to control the disease in the Koh Lan area by asking people in the Koh Lan area and tourists traveling to Koh Lan to follow strictly.
1. Those traveling to Koh Larn must act as follows:
1.1 Thai people present their ID card or photo card saved on the phone or other card. that the government issued an identification number at the screening point in Pattaya
1.2 Foreigners must present their passports. by using the real book or the photograph recorded on the mobile phone at the screening point in Pattaya
1.3 All people traveling to Koh Larn area must have been vaccinated against COVID-19 only. Requirements for vaccine against COVID-19 type Sinovac, Sinofarm, complete 2 injections or Sinovac 1 needle. StraZeneca 2nd dose or vaccinated AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson have had 1 dose for at least 14 days by showing evidence in the application, ready doctor or certificate of vaccination from Hospital 1.4 In the case of a person who has recovered from COVID-19 symptoms for not more than 90 days and must be tested for COVID-19 by RT-PCR method or Antigen Test method from outside the Koh Lan area. with a period of not more than 72 hours prior to arrival by showing evidence at the screening point in Pattaya
2. Asking for cooperation of people under the age of 18 Year forbidden to travel in and out of the Koh Larn area. (because it is a group that has not been vaccinated) or travels in the case of a test result for COVID within 72 hours
3. Foreign workers are strictly prohibited from entering the Koh Lan area.
4. Postal transport staff can deliver parcels and letters only at the pier in front of the house.
5. If the patient has an emergency or has to go to see a doctor by appointment (If not vaccinated) request permission at Ban Koh Lan Community Medical Center
6. People of Koh Lan (In case of not having vaccinations) There is an urgent need to travel across Pattaya. Must ask for permission before traveling only and must strictly follow preventive measures.
7. Boat Measures 7.1 Regular passenger ships Pattaya - Koh Larn to run 3 times: 07.00 / 12.00 / 17.30 7.2 Speed boat / Jet ski boat / various excursion boats Depart from Pattaya Only at Bali Hai Pier All passengers must go through a screening point and have them drop off at the pier in front of Koh Larn's house only.
8. Provide a set of operations in the Koh Larn area. Keep randomly checking vaccination certificates from tourists traveling in the area. If found without a certificate, send it back to Pattaya.