|Product Name||NP Fertiliser|
|Process Included||NP Fertiliser Production From Rock Phosphate|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499 Premium: US$ 2999 Enterprise: US$ 4799|
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence NP Fertiliser production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
1. NP Fertiliser Production From Rock Phosphate: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of NP Fertiliser production using Rock Phosphate. The NP fertiliser production takes place using rock phosphate, ammonia, carbon dioxide, and nitric acid while employing the nitrophosphate process or Odda process. During the process, phosphate rock is first acidified using nitric acid in order to attain a calcium nitrate and phosphoric acid mix, which is frozen to separate calcium nitrate in the form of crystals from the phosphoric acid. Finally, the leftover phosphoric acid filtrate comprising a few traces of calcium nitrate and nitric acid is neutralised using ammonia to make NP fertiliser.
Request Free Sample - https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/np-fertiliser-pro...
NP Fertiliser is a granulated fertiliser which has grains that contain equal amounts of Phosphorus (P) 20% & Nitrogen (N) 22%. Additionally, NP is a highly acidic product with a 3.5 pH level, which is the ideal level for soil fertiliser. This balanced combination of Nitrogen & Phosphorus is very important to the plant's growth and development. Also, the consistent and more prolonged use of NP fertiliser improves the soil's health.
The NP Fertiliser market growth is being driven by the increasing rate of consumption of dairy and meat products. The rising awareness regarding the high quality of feed and food products will likely further the market's growth. Furthermore, the scarcity of farmlands and the growing demand for water-soluble fertilisers propel the market. In addition, governments in several countries are setting-up various policies that offer grants and subsidies to encourage the use of novel value-added NP fertilizers for commercial farming, which will boost the market's expansion.
Other factors, such as anti-dusting, the introduction of novel strategies, the wide use of NP fertilizer as corrosion inhibitors, hygroscopic agents, and methods for crop enhancement, the inflating popularity of grain-based biofuels, etc., will likely contribute to the industry's proliferation. Also, the growing R&D investments to fund the development of efficient, cost-effective, and eco-friendly product variants are contributing to sales in the sector.
• What are the key drivers propelling the NP Fertiliser market? • What are the various processes used for NP Fertiliser production? • What are the raw materials required to produce NP Fertiliser?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of NP Fertiliser?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of NP Fertiliser?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of NP Fertiliser?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a NP Fertiliser production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for NP Fertiliser production?
• What is the time frame for NP Fertiliser plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of NP Fertiliser?
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource Contact Person: Chris Byrd Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada - Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK - Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) - Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!
Join On Feet Nation