The report summarizes the market, including a market snapshot and company profiles of key players in the sole-use technologies market. It provides a comprehensive market breakdown with in-depth information about each segment. The overview section of the report describes market trends and dynamics, including drivers, limitations, challenges, and opportunities for the market. Furthermore, it provides information about market development and future trends useful for organizations, including distributors and exporters. It analyzes critical market players revenue, product portfolio and recent activities. It further includes strategies adopted by emerging market players with strategic recommendations for new market entrants. Outright information is provided in the report, consisting of historical and current market size, including the markets future potential. The report will also help inform market players and new entrants about the production and export of goods and services to original equipment manufacturers.
The market is segmented based on technology, components, applications, and end user. A geographical market analysis is provided for all the major segments. The report offers a country-level analysis of the market to understand major components better.
• 208 data tables and 22 additional tables
• An overview of the global market for single-use technologies for the biopharmaceutical industry
• Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018-2021, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
• Discussion on present and future opportunities and key factors influencing the single-use technologies and bioreactors for pharmaceuticals
• Quantification of market applications, such as monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, gene therapy, recombinant proteins, blood derivatives and anticancer drugs
• Highlights of the market potential for single-use technologies for the biopharmaceutical industry, based on technology, component, application, end user, and region
• Description of biologics manufacturing process including upstream and downstream processing and cell harvesting and clarification, and information on single-use technology (SUT)
• Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
• Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
• Company profiles of major players, including Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., General Electric Co., Danaher Corp., and Sartorius AG.
Single-use technologies involve biopharmaceutical manufacturing equipment intended to be used once before being discarded. This eliminates the need for cleaning during bioprocessing. These systems typically consist of plastic components that have been sealed and sterilized through gamma irradiation. Single-use systems are also referred to as disposable systems. They provide the biopharmaceutical industry with more flexibility and enable faster development and marketing of products. Single-use systems have become increasingly popular due to their ease of use in preclinical and clinical testing. Single-use technology is considered one of the crucial fields of development among biopharmaceutical firms. Hence, many biopharmaceutical companies are investing in single-use technologies because of their versatility.
Single-use bioreactor technology has gained considerable importance in biotechnology manufacturing over the years. Several single-use options are available. Scalability is the biggest limitation. The industry’s willingness to use single-use bioreactors is influenced by production parameters, product value and development time. It takes more time to complete comparative studies with conventional stainless-steel bioreactors as the rate of implementation is lower than that of acceptance, thus making single-use technology highly desirable in the biopharmaceutical industry. However, more clarity and understanding regarding the regulatory requirements for single-use bioreactor technology are needed. For example, U.S. FDA regulations for the Cord Blood Registry (CBR) do not explicitly mention single-use bioreactor technology, even though a large number of Investigational New Drug (IND) programs have been approved by the FDA using such systems.
The global market for single-use technology in biopharmaceuticals was valued at $REDACTED billion in 2020 and is projected to reach nearly $REDACTED billion through 2026, increasing at a CAGR of REDACTED% during the forecast period. The major factors influencing the growth of the market include increasing demand for personalized medicine, extensive ongoing development efforts, a strong product portfolio, and large application areas for single-use systems. Additionally, lower cost and reduction in the time necessary in the biomanufacturing process when using single-use technology are further driving the growth of the market.
The drug development rate has increased rapidly with the increasing demand for personalized medicines. This has, in turn, increased the demand for single-use technology to avoid the risk of contamination.
A strong product portfolio is further fueling the growth of the market during the forecast period. There are several companies that are offering single-use technologies, such as Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corp., Sartorius AG, General Electric Co., and PendoTECH LLC. PendoTECH LLC is focused on the development of pressure sensors used to measure static and dynamic pressure of gases and liquids in biopharmaceutical processes. It also provides a wide range of single-use products such as single-use rotary flowmeters, single-use ultrasonic flowmeters and a compact low-flow ultrasonic flow meter with are usable fluid path.
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
• Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.aarkstore.com/biotechnology/1870414/single-use-technolo...
Table of content
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Whats New in This Update
Scope of Report
BCC Custom Research
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Historical Analysis: The Foundation for Single-Use Technology
Description of Current Market Trends
Raw Material Analysis
Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Process
About Aarkstore enterprise
Aarkstore Enterprise is a leading provider of business and financial information and solutions worldwide. We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.
Phone: +91 - 22 2756 4963 24/7
Online Support: +91 9987295242
Email: [email protected]