1. Eliminate the fat loss "roadblocks" in your diet -- Most processed foods will keep you from losing weight. These include anything made with refined sugars, refined flours, and trans fats. Obviously avoid all fried foods. During the first week or two you should also avoid all grain products (even those made from 100% whole grains) as well as most other "starchy" carbohydrate foods (e.g. potatoes and bananas).
2. Eat very cleanly -- Pretty much all of your calories should come from "fat burning" foods. These include lean proteins, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts and seeds, and healthy fats like virgin olive oil. Beans are also great food for fast weight loss. Try to eat a small high-protein meal or snack every 2 to 3 hours.
3. Exercise... and enjoy it -- Find a form of exercise that gets your heart rate up and makes you sweat.. and that you actually enjoy doing! Then do it for at least 30 minutes, 4-6 days per week. If possible, exercise first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
4. Use proven supplements -- These aren't necessary but they can definitely help to speed up the fat loss process. The best supplements for fast, healthy weight loss are: whey protein powder, omega-3 fats, multivitamins, and green tea-based fat burners.
5. Relax, sleep, and drink -- Practice relaxation techniques to keep stress to a minimum. Sleep at least 8 hours per night. Drink lots of water to flush toxins, control appetite, and boost the metabolism.
Comments are closed for this blog post