As a project management professional, you have to be able to get certified. In this post, we will give you a complete guide on how to obtain PMP certification online
from home for an affordable price.
In this post, we will provide you with all the necessary information that you need in order to successfully obtain your PMP certification online. We will cover everything from the cost of the course and exam to the skillset required in order to pass it.
We will also provide you with a list of different courses that are available on Udemy and other platforms that can help you obtain your PMP certification at home for an affordable price.
The Importance of PMP Certification in the Project Management Arena
PMP certification is one of the most important certifications in project management. It provides the credibility that is required to be seen as an expert in the field.
The PMP certification provides three key benefits:
1) It provides credibility – it is difficult to be seen as an expert in project management if you do not have a PMP qualification.
2) The PMP certification offers transferable skills – the qualification will help you to get more job opportunities and offers transferable skills.
3) The PMP certification increases your employability – it helps you to increase your employability, which means that you will have more job opportunities available to you.
The Dilemma of Traditional Teaching Methods and the Benefits of Online PMP Certification Courses
In this day and age, the teaching methods have changed as it is now possible to learn from the comfort of your home. In addition, it is now possible to complete an entire course without having to relocate and stay in a hotel for a few days.
There are many benefits of online PMP certification courses such as:
– One can earn their certification without having to pay expensive tuition fees and travel costs.
– One can work on their studies around their schedule.
– It is also possible for one to access lectures at any time of the day or night depending on one’s preference.
Do You Really Need to Take an Actual Exam or Can You Just Take A PMP Course?
How many people have completed their PMP and had to retake it because they didn’t pass the exam the first time? How many people have started the process only to give up because they feel like they’re not good enough?
It can be suggested that those who are wavering on whether or not to take a real exam should consider taking a PMP proxy exam
course instead. This way, they can gain all of the benefits of passing an actual exam without actually having to do it.
PMP’s Requirement for Exam Passing Score of 82% or More on All Five Domains
The PMP Exam is a globally recognized credential that separates the leaders from the followers. The exam is challenging, requiring knowledge of five domains that are business, project management, program management, leadership skills and social responsibility.
Achieving 82% or more on all five domains can seem like an impossible feat – but it’s not so hard when you have practice!
For example, there are plenty of free resources online for PMP certification exam preparation.
But if you want to go one step further and really improve your chances of passing the exam, then there are also many interactive learning courses available for purchase online with a tutor or instructor to help guide you through.