Home loans are defined as the road to your dream home. Only you need to have a clear idea regarding this loan category. Home loans can even last for 10 to 20 years and are considered as a long-time debt of someone's life. These types of loans are secured loans in which the candidate will have to repay the amount of the loan in terms of EMI.
Tax Benefits of Home loans are -
• Deduction for Interest Paid on Housing Loan
• Deduction in respect of interest paid towards home loan during the pre-construction period
• Deduction on Principal repayment
• Deduction For Stamp Duty and Registration Charges
• Additional deduction under section 80EE
• Additional deduction under section 80EEA
• Deduction for Joint Home Loan
You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!
Join On Feet Nation