The fast-paced life of modern 捷抑炎 people often ignores the health details in life, leading to rheumatoid arthritis. Perhaps most people don’t know that rheumatoid arthritis is a type of rheumatism, a disease caused by long-term exposure to cold water or frequent wind. The pain of rheumatoid arthritis moves around the body and can cause severe joint damage over time. So how is rheumatoid arthritis treated?
1. The main symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
1. Morning stiffness. The stiffness of the joints is obvious in the early stage, and the stiffness will decrease as the degree of motion increases. Usually when you get up in the morning, because you haven't moved much, but when you move slowly, the stiffness will begin to decrease. Changes in the situation can be detected by the degree of stiffness, the longer you get up, the worse the situation will be.
2. Joint pain. The pain in the joints starts in the fingers, wrists, toes and 捷抑炎 ankles. It can occur in one joint or multiple joints. Repeated attacks or lower body temperature can aggravate the pain.
3. Expand the joints. Joint swelling or redness can cause obvious symptoms, mainly because there is inflammatory fluid in the joints, and the joints of the fingers will swell. If the condition diminishes, the swelling of the joints may disappear.
Management of rheumatoid arthritis
1. Drug clinical treatment. There are drugs specifically used to treat rheumatoid arthritis to relieve pain, reduce inflammation or reduce swelling. The treatment can be gradually improved through the development of these drugs under the diagnosis and treatment of the doctor. However, the analysis of some major drugs may have a greater impact on side effects. When some adverse reactions occur, stop taking them immediately, and then consult a doctor for follow-up visits.
2. Operation. Treatment can be drug-based treatment, supplemented by 類風濕關節炎 surgical treatment. In the case of severe joint inflammation, orthopedic surgery for orthopedic treatment, a minimally invasive joint surgery can quickly and effectively eliminate swelling and pain, and prevent joint deformation. If the joint has been deformed, orthopedic surgery can help restore joint mobility.
What is rheumatoid arthritis?
Regardless of whether patients with rheumatoid arthritis are healthy or not, modern people should understand the basic hygiene knowledge of life, pay attention to the quality of life, and be responsible for their own health. Therefore, a reasonable diet and nutrition are very important. At the same time, don't neglect your own exercise, which can move your joints and strengthen your physical fitness. Prevention and timely treatment, rheumatoid arthritis or control measures.
Related articles recommended