There are many types of food delivery software that exist. Some are for restaurants and some are for the customers.
- They have to install a system which is able to accept orders.
- They can also integrate with other third party systems like POS, inventory management, and other back office systems.
- Most of them offer loyalty programs and customer analytics as well.
- Customers can order their food online or through an app on their phone or computer.
- The customer's information is saved in the company's database so they don't have to enter it again when they order next time.