• Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM from a recognised board or are currently taking it.
• A three-year engineering degree in any field from a college or board that has received AICTE approval.
• Anyone who meets the requirements for a B.Tech in any stream may enrol in an AME programme.
• The age range of the applicants at the time of admission is 16 to 28.
• The candidate cannot have a physical impairment or colour blindness.
• The candidate must have at least a 45% in PCM or an equivalent topic.
You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!
Join On Feet Nation