Tourism has become a Hobby of people nowadays. People travel from their country to another for pleasure's sake only. Historical places of Turkey are the grave cause of its tourist attraction. Turkey is a country that is expanded in both Asia and Europe. Tourist Places of the turkey attracts the Travers towards it. Turkey is a country of culture and tradition. Turkey is a great place to enjoy nature and historical culture. Many of the historical events that are took place in Turkey.
There are many fascinating facts about Turkey. But there we will ponder on few facts, these facts are following.
Istanbul is the largest city in turkey. Some people often think that Istanbul is the capital of Turkey. You will be amazed to know that 95% part of Istanbul lies in Asia. While the rest of 5% lies in Europe. This cultural city reflects many aspects of different empires that ruled upon it. Istanbul is famous for its carpets, the Grand Bazaar, ceramics, jewelry and, cushions, etc. Tourists visiting Turkey prefer to visit Istanbul.
Hagia Sophia was built earlier as a church for the Christians. Now Hagia Sophia is used for Museum as well as the library and for Mosque too. Hagia Sophia is a beautiful scenery of architecture. This is a must-visit site during your journey when you go Turkey. It is like visiting Holy Kabbah when you go for Umrah through Cheap umrah Packages 2022.
World’s legendary personality Saint Nicoles:
Saint Nicholas was a famous personality in turkey. He was born to a prosperous family at Patara. Saint Nicholas was bishop at Marya Church. Saint Nicholas use to help the needy and the poor people. He also use to give gifts to disciplined children at Christmas Event. He becomes famous due to his gift-giving hobby. Nowadays Santa Clause which is a legendary character is inspired by the great Saint Nicholas. I’m sure you were not familiar with this fact.
The national sport of Turkey:
Turkey also has a national sport like other countries. Oil wrestling is the national sport of Turkey but other games are also played in Turkey. Another term used for oil wrestling is grease wrestling. The oldest sport of Turkey is Oil Wrestling and it is played all the generations. In this game, the players apply oil on their bodies and face the other opponent. One player has to knock out the other on the floor to win the game. But the most played and liked game in Turkey is Football.
82,693 Mosques in Turkey:
There are 82,693 mosques in Turkey. Most of the mosques are located in its largest city Istanbul. There are 3,113 mosques in Istanbul. The most important and must-visit mosques like Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque) and Mosque Sulemani are also in Istanbul.
The Turks for their bread:
In Islam that is believed that the bread sustains life. In Turkey, each meal comes with fresh bread. The best part of almost every meal is soaking up the bread with juices and oil of other dishes. It is very significant in Turkey to give bread to others.
The Evil-Eye is the most famous amulet in the turkey. It is made up of molten glass, iron, and copper. It is a 3000-year-old tradition in Turkey. It is believed that the blue color resists the evil powers. By wearing this amulet the wearer is protected from evil powers.
These are some of the facts about Turkey. I think you were unfamiliar with these facts before reading this post.
Is Clean Shaving in Islam Haram?
What does Umrah Maqbool and Mabroor mean?
Difference Between Shifting and Non Shifting Hajj
Can Women Perform Hajj or Umrah During Menstruation?
Is Taking Photos of Yourself Haram in Islam?