Facebook is the most popular social media platform and it has become hard to live without it. Most of us use Facebook apps to connect with our friends and family or post something meaningful. But what would happen if, all of a sudden, Facebook is not working as it was supposed to.
If you can’t open Facebook app on your android device, then you can try one of the things given here.
1. First, you have to ensure that the Facebook app is fully updated to the latest version, check that on the play store. Facebook pushes security and bug fixes on a regular basis, you must update your app regularly for optimal working.
2. If that is not helping you in your endeavour, and the Facebook app is not working still, then you should try to log out of the app and then try to login again.
3. You can also troubleshoot the app from the Google Play Store using a few simple steps.
4. If that does not work, you must uninstall the app and head over to the Play Store for the reinstallation.
5. You should also turn on the Automatic Updates from the Play Store to never require manual operation.
6. If Facebook can’t connect to the servers, check the internet connection. Make sure that you have a good internet connection before using the Facebook app.
7. You should also open the App settings from the Android Settings page and then clear the cache for the Facebook app. You must clear the cache to ensure the smooth working of the app in future.