Amadeus GDS – TripFro
What is an Amadeus GDS?
Amadeus GDS is one of the best global distribution systems today. Through web services APIs, Amadeus GDS gives access to online travel content including airline, hotels, transfers, sightseeing, cars, and other value-added services.
Using TripFro internet booking engine platform, integration of Amadeus GDS XML API web services can directly be done to your website, allowing you to maintain your site’s identity and original design and branding.
Exceptional Booking Experience with Amadeus GDS API Integration
TripFro is a leading Amadeus Software Development Company, integrates Amadeus GDS web services to deliver best-in-class OTA platforms to global travel management companies. We integrate Amadeus APIs to access the inventory for flights, hotels, transfers, rail, and cruise through web services.
TripFro integrated Amadeus GDS effectively supports OTA’s in increasing their scope of business by distributing airline content worldwide like accessing flight status, fares, making reservations from one place within no time.
Make You’re Travel Business Globalize with Huge Travel Data
The Amadeus Reservations offers a computerized system for a reservation that allows agents to book flights, issue tickets, sell seats, book hotel accommodation, and rent cards. As such, it can efficiently help your travel company grow.
After all, you can connect to the global travel market by means of the Amadeus travel portal. The Central Reservation System of Amadeus also offers the ability to control and manage distributions, rates, and bookings. This is made possible by the extensive capabilities of the Amadeus CRS system.
Amadeus GDS Web Integration Services We Offer For
What Are the Most Prominent Steps to Integrate the Amadeus GDS API into A Travel Booking Website?
TripFro as a leading travel website design and development company offers Amadeus GDS Integration with core expertise in developing online reservation systems. Our developers follow the following mandatory steps to develop the pre-integrated Amadeus GDS in your website:
• Filling out API Questionnaire which is about the company details like top-selling routes and destinations, company profile, kind of traffic you are getting, and others.
• Depending on the answers the company gives you a contract and of course you need to sign it for the next step. You need to negotiate the contract and pay the deposit to get the API.
Why Amadeus GDS Integration?
• Instant access to the richest, most relevant travel content
• Easy integration and maintenance
• Opportunity to explore new revenue streams, cross-selling, and integrating with other vendors
• Relevant and customized travel management solutions to save costs and generate more revenues.
• Optimized business processes, procedures, and reporting, business intelligence & reporting, and payment
Benefits Of Amadeus GDS
Apart from high availability and access to a wide range of travel content i.e., Air, Hotel, Car, Cruise, etc. Amadeus GDS provides these benefits:
• Picks up real-time inventory from various sources
• Real-Time Booking Instantly Reflects in The Airline System
• PNR And Ticket Generations on The Spot
• Centralized Payment Processing Via BSP
• Acts As a Single Source of Aggregated Data of Airlines Loyalty Program Extended Via API
Why Choose TripFro for Amadeus GDS Integration?
Our developers have years of experience in developing or integrating API credentials into a website. Therefore, you can easily enjoy smooth continuity in your business once the website gets delivered.
TripFro believes in offering end-to-end solutions for Flight API Integration, GDS API Integration, or other technical tasks. We truly believe each of our clients has a different requirement and our aim always remains to deliver a more personalized and enhanced online travel medium.
For more details, Pls visit our website: