Blog Posts

Indefinite Leave to Remain UK as a Spouse

Posted by Rahul Sharma on February 1, 2023 at 1:32pm 0 Comments

Married partners of UK citizens are permitted entry and residence in the nation under the terms of the UK Spouse Visa, which is recognised under the Family Visa category. On the other side, the spouse who will sponsor their partner's visa must be settled in the UK, which necessitates that they either hold an ILR or British citizenship. If you are the UK resident's spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner (who has been living with you for at least two years), fiancé, fiancée, or future civil…


Views: 1


You need to be a member of On Feet Nation to add comments!

Join On Feet Nation

© 2023   Created by PH the vintage.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service