Jeans are casual trousers made up of denim, cotton, and other materials. For ages, jeans have been a preferred outfit for youths. Jeans was invented by Jacob W. Davis in partnership with Levi Strauss & Co. in 1871. The development of denim jeans was mainly utilitarian since the color of the jeans is indigo which helps disguise the filth used by the worker on the ground. The primary advantage of denim jeans is that they are comfy to wear. Regular cleaning is not required since it is not susceptible to dirtying. As the supply chain disturbed, resulting in a stocks shortfall, the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic had damaged the denim jeans market. Innovation in design, color and material should attract clients who have not met the existing pant standard. Company publicity should build a broad link with senior clients who use cotton or dressy pants.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Market Size Available for Years
Base Year Considered
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA
Product Type, Price Point, End User, Distribution Channel, and Region
Levi Straus & Co, The Gap Inc, Iconix Brand Group, Pepe Jeans S.L., Kering S.A., VF Corporation, H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB, Kontoor Brand Inc, Diesel S.p.A, and Calvin Klein Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12446
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
• COVID-19, which has impacted denim jeans, is the beginning of the worldwide pandemic. Jeans are pleasant and convenient to wear clothing and fashion product. Jeans were not regarded to be a required product during the current epidemic. So there was a decline these days in demand for denim jeans.
• The outbreak of COVID-19 led governments to implement a lockdown causing disruption in the supply and distribution system. The import and export of denim jeans were restricted, as they were not an essential product. Supermarkets and convenience stores are closed, resulting in a gap between demand and supply.
• Due to a lack of high-quality fabrics, unavailability of a specialized section of qualified labors, and adequate working conditions had become a challenge for businesses.
Top Impacting Factors
• In numerous ways and styles, the availability of denim jeans has won widespread acceptability. A vital section of the world's population wears denim jeans. The usage of jeans is not limited to pants only as denim jeans are used to make shirts and jackets.
• The trend for faded or ripped denim jeans is the biggest in the world; consumers connect to a state of the significant style. Enterprises spend on research and development to reinvent the design and quality of textiles that give consumers the best comfort.
• The constraint in the denim jeans market is the price, as many companies offer high price denim jeans due to their high quality of fabrics usage. The increased fee has lead to the growth of small industries that provide their products at a low price as their quality is inferior. The sale of inferior product affecting the sales of large scale industries as consumers is settling for low price products.
Use of social media for effective advertisement for denim jeans
The manufacturing companies are adopting the use of social media and preaching their content through the enhanced quality of advertisement. Social media advertising is creating awareness about the difference between branded and inferior denim jeans product. It points out the features of the newly developed product and conveys a message that how will it be more convenient than the conventional pair of jeans. The companies approach renowned social media creators to endorse their brand as they have a high social media following; the advertisement expected to reach a large group of people.
A surge in demand for jeans product expected post lockdown
In the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, the government had to enforce lockdown to stop the chain of transmission. Lockdown restricted the consumers to stay remote at their homes. The restriction halted the production process in the industries and the supply chain. A surge in demand for denim jeans product expected post lockdown as consumers will need a definite makeover. Post lockdown is the perfect opportunity for the manufacturing companies to introduce new products that will suit the current situation.
A need for lightweight jeans for consumers to tackle the heat generated by global warming
Global warming is a genuine concern for consumers all over the world. The climate of the earth is getting hotter due to global warming. To tackle this hot weather, manufacturing companies should develop their fabrics. A new product of jeans made of breathable fabrics is expected to resolve the problem as they will be more comfortable on the skin and will reduce the rate of perspiration.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12446
Key Segments Covered
• Slim Fit Jeans
• Loose Fit Jeans
• Regular Fit jeans
• Skinny Fit Jeans
• Tapered Fit Jeans
• Narrow Fit Jeans
• Low rise Jeans
• Specialty Store
• Online Retail
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Key Benefits of the Report
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the jeans industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the jeans market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the jeans market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed jeans market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
• Who are the leading market players active in the jeans market?
• What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
• What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
• What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/denim-jeans-market-A12081
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research