If you are thinking about doing ACCA then hold on for a second and get familiar with the eligibility criteria for ACCA before you make up your mind regarding it.
The emergent popularity of ACCA in the recent years has engrossed many students towards itself. It is not false to say that ACCA has flourished as a course of business and it has equal popularity amongst business industry and students. It can be said without doubt that it is a perfect profession to go for but there are some things that you must be familiar with before you leap towards making your mind regarding ACCA. Best online Education Platform in India
ACCA is a qualification established by the prevalent global body of accountants, "Association of Certified Chartered Accountants", which is intended for the growth and enhancement of the technical and ethical aptitude among forthcoming accountants, managers, financial analysts, financial officers and people in such positions. The qualification comprises of a well-built and systematically laid out syllabus, which encompasses a wide range of deep financial knowledge. The syllabus of ACCA is distributed into different modules, some of which are excused for those having higher qualifications prior than the minimum ACCA eligibility criteria. There are a total of 16 papers in the degree, out of which 9 are Fundamental (F) and 7 are Professional (P). 2 of the papers in professional are optional so one can be qualified as a certified ACCA after successfully passing 14 papers. One needs to have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in order to qualify for the allotment of degree. Online ACCA Course
Benefits of the Qualification of ACCA
ACCA qualification is encapsulated with several benefits which fascinates many in opting for this qualification. In what follows next are some benefits of ACCA: ACCA Course in India
• Enables you to be recognized as certified chartered accountant and you can work professionally in traits of finance or management in any business.
• Excellent prospects of employment as a result of having shown good clench in all areas of business.
• Assures your supervisors that you have the capability to advance to a more senior roll.
• It is the highest growing global body with students covering more than 170 countries.
• Gaining qualification of ACCA is an evidence that you possess high level of skills and deep knowledge in all professions related to accountancy.
• Candidates just not only gain bookish knowledge but also get a chance to implement them in a professional market.
• Qualification of ACCA holds a high standard and is equivalent to completing a full University Degree.
• Students can work simultaneously as they have the option of appearing for exams twice a year.
There is a long-lasting list of benefits of ACCA. Let's shed some light on some key things that you should know about ACCA before you go on and opt for it
• ACCA stands for "Association of Chartered Certified Accountants" and is a professional body recognized globally, delivering renowned and international qualifications of high value in the field of business.
• You have to pass a total of 16 written exams which are taken in English and must possess relevant professional experience to get degree.
• One can take up to 4 exams in each session and has to complete the qualification in maximum 10 years.
• ACCA is a professional qualification which covers vast areas of business.
• Several local and multinational firms require their employees to study this esteemed qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for entry in ACCA.
If a person has a minimum qualification equivalent to any of the following, he/she becomes eligible for enrolling into any ACCA institute for the ACCA program:
• Two A-Level (at least passed) and Three GCSE O-Level (passed with at least a C grade) in 5 different subjects, including Mathematics and English.
• Graduation from an institute recognized/approved by the Ministry of Education,
• Foundation in Accounting (FIA).
Visit Here: ACCA Coaching Classes