Significant growth in burden of food-borne illnesses globally has served as a dynamic force for the plethora of microbiology researches carried out in recent times.
The global microbiology culture market accounted for US$ 1.8 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be 2.9 billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.4 %. The report "Global Microbiology Culture Market, By Culture Type (Bacterial Culture and Eukaryotic Culture), By Media Type (Simple Media, Complex Media, Synthetic Media, and Special Media), By Application (Food & Water Testing, Bioenergy & Agricultural Research, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global microbiology culture market accounted for US$ 1.8 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be 2.9 billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.4 %. The market report has been segmented on culture type, media type, application, and region.
• By culture type, bacterial culture estimates for highest market share in terms of revenue in 2019, owing to growth in usage of disease research, pharmaceuticals, and food microbiology.
• By media type, complex media leads the microbiology culture media market in 2019 because it provides a full range of development factors needed for the cultivation of nutritionally complex bacteria or any kind of unknown bacteria.
• By application, food and water are the most common and easiest method of transfer of pathogens. Concerns for food safety have register growth due to increasing incidence of food poisoning over the years.
• By region, U.S. accounts for the highest share of revenue generation in North America with bacterial media dominating in revenue followed by fungal and yeast cell cultures. The U.S. market is projected to expand at a steady pace owing to a presence of advanced technology.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global microbiology culture market includes Becton, Dickinson and Company, Eiken Chemical Co. Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Co., Neogen Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Scharlab S.L., Merck Millipore, BioMérieux SA, and Bio-Rad Laboratories
The market provides detailed information regarding industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included into the report.
• In 2016, a research was performed to evaluate bacterial agents in Ekpoma poultry feed for investigating the scenario of microbial contamination of poultry feed. in October 2016, a study was conducted for evaluation of bacterial contamination of imported poultry feed in Iraq, to maintain feed safety.
Growth in biotechnology and rising interest from food and cosmetic industries
The concept of manufacturing food, cosmetics, and drugs derived from cell culture and plant tissues is gaining growth. Various industries, including cosmetic and pharmaceutical, among others, are highly focusing on technological advancements in the microbiology culture market to introduce natural and sustainable products. Microbiology culture has added a noteworthy popularity due to continuous growth of manufacturing sector toward sustainable alternatives, over the past couple of decades and the trend is projected to maintain over the forecast period. Further, owing to advancements in research and technology, the first plant cell culture-based food supplement ingredients, including Echigena Plus and Toeside are now manufactured commercially.
Plant tissue culture technology expected to improve crop quality
Microbiology culture market will play an important role in accelerating the demand due to ongoing research activities. The biotechnology field continues to expand at a speedy pace due to which, the market for microbiology culture is projected to register substantial growth. Over last few years, plant tissue culture for callus induction and regeneration have developed as a prerequisite to enhancing regeneration capabilities, improving the quality of the wheat via Embryo culture, and in vitro mutagenesis. Additionally, plant tissue culture methods are allowing plant biologists to expand the overall quality and yield of the crops.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Microbiology Culture Market”, By Culture Type (Bacterial Culture and Eukaryotic Culture), By Media Type (Simple Media, Complex Media, Synthetic Media, and Special Media), By Application (Food & Water Testing, Bioenergy & Agricultural Research, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces Analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
• Study Deliverables
• Study Assumptions
• Scope of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
• Opportunity Map Analysis
• Market at Glance
• Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
• Competitive Landscape
• Heat Map Analysis
• Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
4. Investment Analysis
5. Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
Email- [email protected]