Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Protein Engineering Market 2022-2028”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Protein Engineering Market is the process by which a researcher modifies a protein sequence through substitution, insertion, or deletion of nucleotides in the encoding gene, with the goal of obtaining a modified protein that is more suitable for a particular application or purpose than the unmodified protein.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global protein engineering market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the protein engineering industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for protein engineering can be segmented by product: instruments, reagents, software & services. The reagents segment was the largest contributor to the global protein engineering market in 2021. Protein engineering market is further segmented by technology: directed evolution, rational protein design. According to the research, the rational protein design segment had the largest share in the global protein engineering market. Based on application, the protein engineering market is segmented into: coagulation factors, colony stimulating factors, growth factors, insulin, interferon, monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, others. On the basis of end user, the protein engineering market also can be divided into: academic & research institutes, contract research organizations (CROs), pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies. Globally, the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies segment made up the largest share of the protein engineering market. Protein engineering market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- software & services
- directed evolution
- rational protein design
- coagulation factors
- colony stimulating factors
- growth factors
- monoclonal antibodies
By end user:
- academic & research institutes
- contract research organizations (CROs)
- pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Bruker Corporation, Danaher Corporation, GenScript Biotech Corporation, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Promega Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Waters Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global protein engineering market.
- To classify and forecast the global protein engineering market based on product, technology, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global protein engineering market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global protein engineering market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global protein engineering market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global protein engineering market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1370154/global-protein-engineerin...
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.