People often encounter deposits formed in the ureter and bladder. These deposits don't allow the flow of bodily toxins, which would otherwise pass through urine as a natural process. The stones are known as kidney stones.
There is high demand for ayurvedic kidney stone treatment as this condition is increasing in people every day. According to a survey, kidney stone has become a common issue in patients of age group 26 to 55. On average, every one out of 5 men and every 1 out of 10 women is at risk of going through the issue.
What is a kidney stone?
Waste formed in the ureter and bladder that gets collected is known as kidney stones. These create blockage in the flow of urine. Ayurveda explains kidney stones as the imbalance of Vata which leads to the drying of Kapha. This ultimately leads to kidney stones .
What is the major cause of Kidney Stones in Ayurveda?
● Not opting Panch-Karma practice ( purification method for the body) ● Living unhealthy lifestyle and intaking unhealthy diet. ● Heredity, geographical conditions like harsh water, and diet-related factors. ● Metabolism-related issues of the body, bladder-related infection, etc.
Which factors may lead to kidney stones:
Here are the risk factors which can lead to kidney stones : ● Obesity – High body mass index (BMI) and weight can lead to a major risk of kidney stones. ● Family history – Hereditary factors may also lead to chances of establishing the issue.
● Dehydration – Lack of liquid in the body which can flush out the waste also becomes a potential reason leading to kidney stone issues. Lack of proper water intake especially in the warm climate leads to dehydration.
● Diet-related problems – Large amount of protein, high sodium (salt), and high sugar content in the food may raise the risk of kidney stones.
● Digestive diseases or surgery – Some surgery such as gastric bypass surgery and chronic diarrhea may negatively affect the body. These become a cause for the lack of retention of calcium. Thus this increases the risk of stone formation.
● Some of the particular medical conditions like renal tubular acidosis (RTA), urinary tract infections or cystinuria can head to an increase in the risk of stone formation.
What are the kinds of Renal Stones?
Modern medicine classifies urinary calculi (stones) such as the chemical constitution and their morphology. Kinds of urinary calculi can be explained as Calcium stone, Struvite stones, Uric acid stone, Cystine stone, or mixed stone. Ayurveda recognizes Ashmari in four types i.e. Vatika, Paitika, Shlaishmika as well as Shukraja.
The Vatika, Paitika, and Shlaishmika Ashmari are like to calcium oxalate, uric acid, and calcium phosphate stones sequentially. Ayurvedic medicines for kidney stones duties on the principles which can be an efficient cure.
What are the signs and symptoms of kidney stones?
● Major pain in the urinary bladder, scrotum, and penis.
● Urine that is yellow and dense.
● Fever, Body Ache, Anorexia, and Dysuria, ● According to Acharya Sushruta, the strain of Ashmari gets complicated by jumping, swimming, running, riding, walking, etc.
What happens when the one go through kidney stone strikes?
● Tremendous pain in areas of the kidney, then spreading to all areas across the spine.
● Nauseatic feeling more often.
● Trouble in bleeding. ● Restlessness in the body.
● Bloated feeling. ● The frequent sensation of urination. ● Issues while urinating. ● Fever and chills
Kinds of kidney stones
The appearance and number of these stones depend upon the geological location of living beings. Long use of drugs has often caused kidneys stones as well.
These are stones of calcium oxalate, calcium urate, and calcium phosphate. These found a connection with hypercalciuria which is caused by hyperparathyroidism. People linked with the disease face increased calcium absorption from the gut causing renal calcium or phosphate leak, hyperuricosuria, hyperoxaluria, hypocitraturia, and development of hypomagnesuria.
Struvite which includes magnesium ammonium phosphate stones grows to fill the collecting system. This stage is usually formed due to chronic urinary tract diseases. It is caused by Gram-negative urea-splitting rods consisting of Proteus, Pseudomonas, and Klebsiella classes.
Uric acid stones
The production of uric acid stones depends upon high protein intake drugs or high cell turnover (e.g. malignancy). This is mostly found in patients with gout. Uric acid stones normally form in slightly acidic urine (pH 5.5). It can be seen simply and usually radiolucent on X-ray film.
Cystine stones become due to having a paternal intrinsic metabolic disorder called cystinuria. In this, the re-absorption of cystine in the renal tubule is injured. These stones could be difficult to find on X-rays because of their high presence of sulphur content. Drug-induced stones including multiple drugs which can participate in the formation of renal stones.
Some drugs also become the reason for the formation of renal stones which can be used for another disease. The list includes indinavir, atazanavir, guaifenesin, triamterene, silicate (antacids), and sulfa drugs. These stones are rare and can be seen on X-Rays (radiolucent)
Which is the best Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones?
While searching for ayurvedic medicines for kidney stones this is one of the most asked questions. However, no one can give the best answer to this. This depends upon the condition of the patients. Hence it is always best to consult the kidney stone experts and then make a decision to pick ayurvedic medicines.
Top 5 Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Treatments At Home. There are various kinds of ayurvedic kidney stone treatments. Here are some of them, shared some of the common ones here.
Lemon juice combined with olive oil
The mixture of lemon juice and edible oil sound like a weird combination, however, it is a very effective kidney stone Ayurvedic treatment. People who are looking forward to removing the stones from their kidneys naturally must take a liquid combination daily till the stones get removed. Lemon juice breaks the stones while olive oil acts as a lubricating material. This makes passing stone through the system easy.
Okra is the most effective green vegetable consisting of nutrients. It also has a high magnesium content apart from antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties. This gives relief to the kidney. It shall also be considered for an extremely effective ayurvedic gallstone treatment. Ladyfinger in the diet is immensely beneficial. It is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for kidney stones.
Drink water infused with basil juice
It helps for hydration and it is extremely significant to maintain the water levels in the body. It can lead to a healthy and disease-free life. It helps the kidneys to dissolve minerals and nutrients as well as foster the process of digestion and absorption.
Generally, a healthy human being should drink at least 7-8 glasses of water a day. Water detoxifies and helps to remove unnecessary toxins from the body. This can cause further harm to the kidneys as well as to other organs.
Patients undergoing kidney stones should be drinking lots of water. this can help to flush out the stones through urine. For best effects, infuse the water with basil juice. Basil can maintain fluid, minerals, and uric acid balancing the body.
Yogveda Health Care is a leading and trusted brand having multiple patients to recover from the issue of kidney stones and gallstones with Ayurveda. Our ministry of Ayush-approved medicines helps to recover from the issue and also get the best benefits. Get the right ayurvedic kidney stone treatment from us now!