In-Vehicle Infotainment Market worth US$ 5.2 Billion 2022 with a CAGR of 7.80% High demand for rear-seat entertainment and smart cars coupled with a high rate of adoption of infotainment technology are the factors driving the growth of the global in-vehicle infotainment market. In the era of mobile phones and computers, customers demand more human-machine interface and low power usage from automobiles. To meet this needs of consumers, infotainment technology plays an important role in serving out with the best solutions for customers. Companies are focusing on various developments such as the Windows Embedded Automotive 7 platform developed by Microsoft and Atom processor developed by Intel to integrate infotainment systems. A majority of automobile vendors are involved in adopting various techniques and technologies for the transformation of regular cars into smart cars. In-vehicle infotainment systems utilize Bluetooth technology for drivers to control the system with touchscreen input, voice commands, or physical controls. Several automotive component dealers are incorporating existing vehicle navigation systems with mobile phones. In-vehicle infotainment systems offer best quality rear-seat entertainment services such as video, audio, as well as technologies that can assist the driver, thus boosting the growth of the target market.
The report "Global In-Vehicle Infotainment Market, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles), By Device Type (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Long Term Evolution (LTE)), By Technology (Embedded Telematics, Tethered Telematics, and Integrated Telematics), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030.
• In July 2019, Karamba Security, a world leader in automotive and enterprise edge cybersecurity, has declared the signing of a production agreement of its leading Carwall runtime integrity software, in Alpine infotainment systems. The platform offers ECU self-protection against remote code execution (RCE), serving to protect vehicles from cyberattacks.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global in-vehicle infotainment market accounted for US$ 5.2 Billion in 2022 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on vehicle type, device type, technology, and region.
• By vehicle type, the commercial type segment is projected to estimate for a significant share in terms of revenue and is anticipated to maintain its position over the forecast period.
• By device type, the global market is segmented into Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and long term evolution (LTE))
• By technology, embedded telematics segment is expected to be the largest in-vehicle infotainment market, owing to various disruptive factors such as cost optimization of service plans and government mandates. Most of the security and safety in-vehicle infotainment services have low or no access without an embedded form type in the car.
• By region, The North America market is projected to expand owing to the presence of strong players and advances in the technology of in-vehicle infotainment systems in the region.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global in-vehicle infotainment market includes Alpine Electronics Inc., Clarion Technologies, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Continental AG, Panasonic Corporation, Denso Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Harman International Industries, Inc., and Pioneer Corporation.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-