The global tactile sensor market is forecast to reach USD 21.98 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The tactile sensor work as the adoptive sensing technology, which accumulates and provides feedback in response of the physical interaction. These sensors basically work as the cutaneous sense and the kinesthetic sense in the human body. The advanced adaptive tactile sensing technology can be sensitive to both the dynamic and static forces and is capable of measuring the internal and external state of systems. The rising requirement of the robotics technology in different sectors and an increase in the practice of machine learning and its research and development are helping in the market growth highly. Capacitive & axial array sensors will likely be in high demand during the forecast period.
APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 18.9% in the period 2019 – 2026, due to its extensive growth in the consumer electronics products market coupled with the massive demand for this sensor in the electronic gadgets and appliances manufacturing industries. China, Japan, and India are some of the fastest-growing markets due to the immense growth in the consumer base.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2080
Key participants include Synaptics Incorporated, Tekscan Inc., Tacterion GmbH, Weiss Robotics GmbH, Pressure Profile Systems, Barrett Technology, Touch International Inc., Cirque Corporation, Annon Piezo Technology, and Romheld.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The tactile mechanism in the machineries reacts instantly and having no latencies to mechanical force-feedback interfaces. These sensors provide directional vibration and the adoptive sensing feedbacks. The heavy-duty industrial machines perform very smooth and make the operation safe. The industrial machinery segment had a market share of 13.4% in 2018 and will likely be growing at a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period.
• The automotive industry is one of the largest contributors to this market. Incorporating tactile sensors in various alerting systems are highly useful for the drivers. The market revenue for this segment in 2026 is estimated to be approximately USD 2.61 Billion, having grown with a rate of 15.4% during the period 2019 – 2026.
• Using conductive rubber material helps in measuring the pressure from the external interactions. The market share is estimated to be about 8.4% by 2026 for this segment, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period.
• APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 18.9% throughout the forecast period, owing to its extensive growth in the consumer electronics products coupled with global shift of the manufacturing units in the Asia Pacific counties such as China, India, and Taiwan from the North America and European regions.
• Europe would reach a market share of 27.7% by 2026 and would grow at a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecast period. Germany has the highest number of valuable manufacturers in this region, while U.K. and France are the fastest-growing markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2080
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global tactile sensor market on the basis of the type, technology, sales type, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Conductive Rubber
• Carbon Sponge
• Pneumatic Reset
• Micro Switch
• Carbon Fiber
Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Force/Torque Sensitive
• Axial Arrays
Sales Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• Aerospace & Marine
• Consumer Electronics
• Healthcare Equipment
• Industrial Machinery
• Media & Entertainment
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tactile-sensor-market
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
• The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Tactile Sensor market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
• An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
• Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
• The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.