In recent times, sex and sexuality, hitherto discussed in hush-hush tones, has become an open issue for public discourse. What was once considered sinful and aberrational-depending on your faith or conviction-is now accepted as normal. Nudist colonies are now common. Deliberate efforts are being made in order to demystify the sacredness and sacredness of mating. Prudence and shame are becoming outdated. Public officers have become accustomed to blackmailing their victims with the use of sexuality, which was previously a topic of little concern in cases of rape. And the increase in geometric proportions of drug consumption has made it a n El-dorado for the youths who try to rebel against a world that suddenly appears not to hold a future for them. The marriage institution is collapsing before our eyes as materialism takes center stage and intuitive feelings of love relegated to the background. In between, libido is fast becoming a scarce commodity, and sex enhancement drugs have become in high demand, with manufacturers smiling all the way to the bank. Even with that, Gay right activists all moved out of the closet to asset themselves, with the support of powerful members in positions of authority, made the demand of the minority the general demand.
™Fear of infidelity, Alimony, and other marital problems has finally led to the creation of machines that can fill in the gaps in human action. Dildos and masturbation take over the sexual pleasure of women. Strip clubs and orgies are multiplying everyday.
The latest of these madness id the introduction of sex dolls which sole activity is to sexually satisfy men in addition to the activities of the men. It promises to solve the problem of infidelity and limit the possibility of blackmail using rape for many prominent politicians and office holders. The case of Bill Clinton and even Donald Trump is still fresh in our memory.
What happens to the institution of marriage in all this? Can it reduce crimes of passion, murders due to jealousy and anger, be eliminated?
Understanding the Natural laws is the key to answering the question. People argue that man is polygamous by nature, but that is only so because human body evolved from animals. Polygamy is a quality of animals. As the human soul matures, it is expected that they will have outgrown the monogamy principle. Unfortunately, due to the fall of man, we not only degenerated back to the level of animals but went far below them. Our conception of love was distorted. It was confused with lust, and the attendant ills that come with jealousy.
In the new time, all the Sodom and Gomorrah will be eliminated so that the promised paradise on earth will be realized.
Honey can be a miracle worker for erectile dysfunction sufferers. Honey has always been associated with love and sex, and finds an important place in literature. It is mentioned in the Bible, and has been known as an aphrodisiac as far back as 500BC. Hippocrates, a great figure in medicine's history, was known for prescribing honey for sexual energy. The Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian work about sex that praises honey's benefits. It has been a tradition in Indian weddings. The bridegroom is often given honey to increase his stamina. Avicenna, a Persian physician of the 11th Century, believed honey to be "the food and drink of foods, and the drug and drugs of drugs" and prescribed honey with ginger and pepper as a stimulant.
In fact the word 'honeymoon' is derived from an old Viking tradition in which newlyweds, in their first month of marriage, would drink a daily cup of honeyed wine, called mead. The Vikings considered mead to be a fertility enhancer and aphrodisiac.
There appears to be scientific support for the belief that honey is good for sexual activity. Research has shown that honey can increase blood levels of nitric oxide by up to 50% when consumed in 3 ounces. The chemical called nitric oxide, which is released during arousal and causes blood vessels to dilate in the penis, is responsible for increasing nitric oxide levels in the blood. This allows for increased blood flow to the penis and causes an erection.
Honey has been used by many people over the ages as a general tonic or a medicine. It is used extensively in Ayurveda's medical preparations. Honey, when combined with other foods, can help to strengthen the body and promote tissue growth and regeneration. It is vital for our overall health because it contains many anti-oxidants. In addition, it has the following beneficial effects on our sexual health:
1) Honey has the most potent aphrodisiac power to improve your sex life since the bees gather nectar from aphrodisiac flowers such as jasmine, orchids or marjoram.
2) Pure and unheated honey is a mild natural sexual stimulant, since it contains numerous substances such as zinc, vitamins B and E which promote virility and reproductive health. It is easy to metabolize and provides sustained high levels of energy.
3) The vitamins found in honey boost testosterone production. While the boron in honey aids the body to use estrogen which is essential for sex arousal,
4) A mixture of honey and grounded garlic taken regularly at bed time gives a stimulating effect that increases sexual stamina and pleasure.
5) Honey has been found as a sperm booster. It can be a lasting solution for men suffering from low sperm counts. It can increase sperm count by boosting it from zero to over 60 million. Regular honey intake can increase the production and quality of sperm cells as well as the motility and motility of the cells.
6) Honey and boiled onion juice (two tablespoons twice daily for at least one http://www.339jump.com/2021/10/01/are-sex-dolls-all-the-same-quality/ month) can be combined to help with weak erections.
7) Home remedies of South India suggest that taking honey mixed with ginger or garlic juice and raw egg before bed time every night can increase sexual virility.
8) Researchers say that certain properties in raw honey can boost the testosterone level in men, which in turn will increase your libido!