Summary - A new market study, titled “Global Carbide Tools Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025”has been featured on WiseGuy Reports.
The global market for carbide tools, which reached $REDACTED billion in 2019, is estimated to reach $REDACTED billion by 2025, with a CAGR of REDACTED% during 2021-2025, the forecast period.
In the tool type segment, drilling, milling, and inserts segment are expected to account for REDACTED% share of the global market for carbide tools in 2020. Inserts and milling tools are expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to rising demand from the automotive and aerospace industry. Milling tools as a segment is expected to reach $REDACTED billion by 2025. Inserts as a segment is expected to reach $REDACTED billion by 2025. Routers as a segment should grow at a CAGR of REDACTED%.
Asia Pacific as a region is projected to dominate the global market for carbide tools during the forecast period, reaching $REDACTED billion in 2025. Europe as a region expected to reach $REDACTED billion during the forecast period. The automotive and transportation segment is a key contributor of global market growth.
ALSO READ : https://starsian.com/2020/10/%EC%B4%88%EA%B2%BD-%EA%B3%B5%EA%B5%AC-...
- 33 data tables and 13 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for carbide tools or cemented carbide tools, extensively used in metal working operations
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimated data for 2020-2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Information on market dynamics, macroeconomic industrial scenario, market value & pricing, value chain analysis, and other factors that stimulus and impact the global carbide tools market
- Insight into the COVID-19 pandemic impact on end use industries of carbide cutting tools
- Discussion of viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at Industry 4.0 controlling tools within the industrial network infrastructure, end users and applications of these CNC machines across workshops
- Assessment of the global competitive landscape featuring leading manufacturers and suppliers of carbide tools and their corresponding market share analysis
- Review of approved patents and allotments of patents for carbide tools
- Descriptive company profiles of major vendor companies, including ARCH Cutting Tools, Carbide Cutting Tools SC Inc., Forbes & Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Materials Corp., and Sandvik ABAddison & Co. Ltd.
Arch Cutting Tools
C.g.t. Carbide & Hss Cutting Tools
Carbide Cutting Tools Sc Inc.
Forbes & Co. Ltd.
Fraisa Holding Ag
Fullerton Tool Co. Inc.
Halcyon Technology Public Co. Ltd.
Hannibal Carbide Tool Inc.
Harvey Performance Co. Llc
Herramientas Preziss S.l.
Ingersoll Cutting Tool Co.
Knight Carbide Inc.
MANAR TOOLS PVT. LTD.
Mapal Dr. Kress Kg
Meson Cutting Tools
MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORP.
ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
Samtec Tools and Accessories Pvt. Ltd.
Sanyo Tool Mfg, Co., Ltd.
Sowa Tool & Machine Co. Ltd.
Trucut Precision Tools Pvt. Ltd.
Tsune Seiki Co., Ltd.
Union Tool Co.
Xtreme Tooling India
Yg-1 Co. Ltd.
Zhuzhou Meetyou Cemented Carbide Co. Ltd.
Zhuzhou Uko Precision Carbide Co. Ltd.
FOR MORE DETAILS: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/5629235-carbide-tools-global...
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
[email protected] Reports.com
Ph: +162-825-80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)