The safe removal or repair (remediation) of asbestos containing materials (ACMs) requires specialist knowledge and the use of trained contractors. By employing Trident to project manage your removal works, you are completely taking away the worry of liability and the stress of the project. We will work hard to ensure the contractor complies with their method statement and current legislation.
By using our asbestos project management service you can relax safe in the knowledge that your asbestos project is being managed under the diligent eye of professionals, who not only have the experience and knowledge to ensure that each and every detail is completed to exact standards and parameters, but also by someone who understands and cares enough to realise that every action could have a direct impact on our client's business.
As no two projects are the same, we are happy to discuss your specific requirements and put together an asbestos removal project management plan to suit. We are able to plan for all clients, budgets and projects. Our asbestos removal project management typically includes some or all of the following project elements:
• Creating a Specification: We can create the specification of works for you, ensuring legal compliance and sensible methodology so that you get the best prices when tendering.
• Tender Management: We can manage the tender process for you, provide assessment of tender submissions and advise you on choosing the right proposal.
• Review Method Statements: We can review the proposed working methods selected by a contractor and advise on potential benefits and problems – and suggest improvements.
• Document Audits: We can ensure the correct documentation is in place from all parties throughout the works.
• Air Monitoring: We can provide targeted air monitoring, supplying evidence to confirm that the control methods are effective.
• Site Management: We can provide a site presence as and when required to ensure that every aspect is correctly completed and that advice is there when you need it.
• Asbestos Removal Contractor Auditing: We can provide a first class and truly independent site auditing service to companies or individuals who are involved in asbestos related industries.
• Asbestos Removal Project Management Completion Report: On completion of the project we will issue a report containing all relevant information so that you have a permanent record that the works were completed correctly. We will then help the client review their asbestos management plan and asbestos register to see if amendments are required following any asbestos remediation.
63 Ettrick Grove, Sunderland, SR3 4AW
0191 549 4872